Florida-South Florida
Options

:::Jaimeloooo:::

I know I have an email to answer (and a very sweet one, thank you love). I just wanted to let you know that I will, but I am still trying to catch up on work AND keep my eyes open. A very exhausting weekend! You must be so excited to leave for Jamaica.....I'm thrilled FOR you!! Anyways, love you AND all the other knotties, you're all faves! BTW have you caught up on Sunny yet? Last weeks was an instant classic for me :)
Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: :::Jaimeloooo:::

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey hon... no worries. No rush. I'm trying to play catch up TOO!!!Yes, last weeks sunny was incredible! Man I love it! I'm gonna  have to DVR this week since I'll be in Jamaica MON! LOVE YOU!
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I fully expect you to come back with a head full of braids and beads! When do you leave lucky girl?? HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lol... so I SHOULD get the cornrows??? LMAO! I leave Thursday morning. My best friend Evie is flying in from St Pete tomorrow night and we're going together. We meet my sister and my other best friend Emily who are flying together from MD at the Miami Airport. Then my friend Mercedes will meet us in Jamaica b/c she's flying solo from Jersey!I'm so friggin excited now. Just have to figure out how to get through today and tomorrow... I just want to go NOW!
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Totally cornrow it up! You can pull that look off no problem! Sounds like the most amazing weekend ever!!!! Please sneak me into one of your bags...omg you're going to have such a good time! I think this is a much needed vacay for you with just the girlies....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Jillian, Hi Jamie!Have a GREAT trip and have so so so much fun on your BACH!!  So exciting!Are you going to Ocho Rios? If so, you should do Dunn's River falls.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No we're going to Runaway Bay. The Gran Bahia Principe.I did Dunns river falls last time I was in Jamaica in Ocho and it was soooooo amazing. Scary and dangerous but awesome none the less!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!Well, have a great time. That's so fun!! I wish we could do that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards