Florida-South Florida
Options

Bathed and Infused

So to the girls who ordered, did you get your orders? Did you like them? I really hope so. If not, that's ok too of course ;) I know alot of you chose the scents based on my recs and it's hard b/c they have over 500 scents and not every scent is for everyone... So If you didn't love those scents, don't give up. I didn't love my first order but got the pin up in my second and that's when I fell in love. So share your feedback... I'm so curious!

Re: Bathed and Infused

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey hon do you still have the discount code?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I can email you a referral which will give you the code. Do you want me to mail it to you?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    pretty please!
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i think i missed this post, what is the bathed and infused stuff? interested in knowing. thanks!
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, out of all the samples I emailed you I was getting, the only one I really liked was the Burberry one which I own. I was so upset. They were very overwhelming (which I was actually amazed about cause it was a sample). But it seemed like almost everyone that had gardenia, that was all I smelled. I was upset. Then the clean ones seemed... too much like laundry. I don't know, maybe it's me.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lacey, they are a Bath and Body Company out of Colorado that I love and turned Alissa onto. She always loved my perfumes so I got her some for her bday and she was talking about it so last week some of the knotties asked about it and Orderd from them.They have a HUGE scent list and thier perfumes are amazing quality and very long lasting (longer than any retail perfume I've ever tried) They have dupes of expensive perfumes that are cheaper and way better than the originals. Yeah, I'm a huge fan girl.www.bathedandinfused.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    aww Andra, I'm so sorry. I guess you're not a floral fan... that stinks. Hope you didn't spend too much.  The good thing about teh Burberry is if you get it from BI it's much cheaper and will last a lot longer.
  • Options
    citytoshore09citytoshore09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i can't decide which ones to order! it's so hard to choose just a handful...
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, all my stuff is more fruity. I was trying to venture out. Burberry Brit is spicey. I think I'm going to order that perfume and lotion from them. So much less expensive. I have a very small bottle I got as part of a gift I have been savouring.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OoOo, sounds like im gonna need to check this out hehe. thanks for the website. =)
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I checked it out the other day while lurking...too many choices for my brain to handle right now..but they do sound delicious! And I happen to LOVE florals (especially white florals), so maybe this is a good site for me....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    can you send me the discount code too??? i checked out the website and there are a few that I want to try :) eagles.fan1234@yahoo.com  TIA!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards