Florida-South Florida
Options

***cekdancer***

I just realized we are wedding date twins!!!  What have you done so far?  

Re: ***cekdancer***

• Options
    cekdancercekdancer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WE ARE!!! :) I haven't done much honestly. I have the church where I want to have the ceremony. That's it. The dress, reception site, and caterers I have spent countless hours researching but haven't decided on one yet. Im still working out prices with some of them. And I thought I had a little time before I chose my dress. What have you done? Also, I hope you feel better soon :( I read that you have been sick for quite some time. Yuck. I hope your energy and health gets better!
  • Options
    cinthia122cinthia122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where is your ceremony going to be? Yes, you have plenty of time and September doesn't seem to be a busy month.  Although a couple of the photographers I liked were taken for our date. If you need any help with pricing or anything else you can always email me cinthian22@ yahoo dot com.  So far I have the church for the ceremony, reception site, dress, photographer, DJ, and thats pretty much it.  Thanks so much for the get well wishes.  I need them!
  • Options
    cekdancercekdancer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You are way ahead! I hope to be there soon. September seems like a good month. Im excited! Where in South Florida are you having your wedding? Mine is in Miami. I am sure I will be emailing you at some point for advice! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards