Florida-South Florida
Options

Last post!!

This will probably be my last post as a Ms. so I wanted to thank you girls for all your help, advice and support this past year. Seriously. Words can not describe how thankful I am. I could not have planned this wedding without you! Even though I haven't met all of you yet, I feel like we're all such great friends. SOFLA Knotties do not let the integrity of this board die.   To the girls I have met- You are all so beautiful and amazing women, and I could not be happier for meeting you girls. You have all saved my butt on numerous occasions and I will be forever grateful for that.   To the lurkers- Don't be afraid to come out and chime in. You really do meet great people here and make friends. Seriously, when you need advice you couldn't ask for a better group of girls. I don't care how much you love your maid of honor, unless she's getting married too the truth is she does not care what type of paper you go with. Yep, you can quote me on that. Ahhhh! I'm getting married!!

Re: Last post!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO. Omg im so sad. I guess you didnt get my post to you yesterday, its prob on page 2 by now. I miss you so much and CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU SOON. You hands down will be the most GORGEOUS BRIDE EVER!!!!!! Lorena, i love you and i hope you have the BEST WEDDING EVER.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good luck, Lorena! You'll make a beautiful bride. Come back with pictures, reviews and a husband!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!really? this is it??? HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!Enjoy every second. We love you.You're going be the most gorgeous bride. I can't wait to hear all about it!!!!! I'm so happy for you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    L. DONT GO! Get married... but DONT GO. You can write confessions of a Wifezilla next and stay here and give us advice! lol You are a beautiful woman yourself, my love. You are going to be a beautiful brides. Now, go on and get hitched!! Congrats :o)
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lorena!!!! What a lovely last post! You are such a sweet and fun girl - I loved hanging with you and getting to know you! You deserve the best on your wedding and in your future. Good luck, congrats and HURRY BACK WITH PICS! Love you woman!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Weeeeeee! Congrats! So exciting. I hope you have the wedding of your dreams. Enjoy every single solitary moment!!!Come right back and give us details :)
  • Options
    citytoshore09citytoshore09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congratulations darling!! everything is going to be perfect and amazing. can't wait to see your pics as a mrs!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAYYYYYY Goooo Lorena!!! You're going to be a beautiful bride and your wedding is SO going to rock ;) Come back soon!!!
  • Options
    xeni02xeni02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and hope all turns as you have planned and dreamed! Where did you take you engagement pics (location)?
  • Options
    Kitty315Kitty315 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aaaww.. I feel like my family member is getting married. =) Have the best time Lorena! I hope everything turns out better than you anticipated. Don't let the stupid things (read: people) annoy you. Regardless of how hard they try to bring you down. ;) I'll be stalking Ashley's blog for pics of you guys! Love you!! xoxo
  • Options
    cinthia122cinthia122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  You seriously have the greatest blog, and you can't stop writing. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wow it's finally here! it's going to be just an amazing day .... you will look so beautiful in your dress...i can't wait to see pictures! I will truly miss your bridezilla blog!!!! Hurry back and create a new themed blog ... =)
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have fun girl!! Can't wait to blog stalk! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I always love all of your witty commentary. You can't leave us! Tess has the right idea: as of Sunday you will be WifeZilla!! Your wedding will be gorgeous. Can't wait for pics! Sooo happy for you, girlie!
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    "Don't leave me girl, please stay with me toniiiiiiiiiiiiight".
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    EliNickEliNick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Let me just say that you are gonna be one of the most beautiful brides, and I wish you the best on your day.  Don't take too long to come back and post pics!  Congrats. =)
  • Options
    RhiannonBRhiannonB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  You are going to have an amazing wedding, hurry back and bring pics!
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great post!!! After all your hard work, its going to pay off! You're going to make the most beautiful bride...enjoy your day and I hope you have the time of your life! Congrats! Cant wait for pics!!!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    tmmathetmmathe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lorena, I can't believe it's your time already!  You're going to be the most gorgeous, fun bride, and I'm so excited for you!  I can't wait to see all the pictures.  Congrats in advance!Tina
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww Lorena... So crazy that it's your day. It's October, and October Bride is gonna get married! Wow!It has been so fun getting to know you and hang out with you. You make me laugh and you are just a lot of fun!You are going to be a gorgeous bride and I can not WAIT to see the pics!Wishing you a day filled with lots of love and happiness where even the haters treat you like a princess ;)
  • Options
    atizonatizon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You are going to be a beautiful bride!! Can't wait to see pic's of the wedding.. enjoy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Like Jaime said...I can't believe its OCTOBER already and our OctoberBride is getting married! I remember looking at your knottie name and thinking October 09....that's in a lonnggg time...and now its finally HERE! I know your day will be amazing and I hope you enjoy every moment! We can't wait to see your beautifullll pics!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lorena, I love your veil....I would be interested in seeing it next time i am in Miami. Can you email me after the wedding and we can work something out.. Tiffany.Rousseau @ gmail.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You are going to be such a beautiful bride!! I can't wait to finally see pics your wedding.Congrats!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awwwww!!! Have fun, love! Please come back soon with pics and reviews :)
  • Options
    tazdvl3tazdvl3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lorena, enjoy it honey! You're going to make such a GORGEOUS bride!
  • Options
    tshuratshura member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yep You are getting Married!!! Can't believe it's here already! Good Luck and enjoy!!!
    Bio image Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly:) - Rose Franken
  • Options
    ayanapoohayanapooh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lorena, have a great time and enjoy EVERY minute of it!!! You're going to make a beautiful bride! And don't worry about being a Bridezilla - it's YOUR day, and for one day in your life, you can haved it EXACTLY like you want!! Can't wait to see the pics! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lorena!!!! OMG! Have an amazing day! Everything will be absolutely beautiful... You will be a stunning bride & I'm sure everything will be wonderful. Hope to see pictures on FB soon!!! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards