Florida-South Florida
Options

**sugadumplin18**

Hi hun! I just saw that you are using we take the cake! I love them too - we are using them too :)What flavor did you go with? I lvoed them all haha. I'm curious as to what you guys picked. :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: **sugadumplin18**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey!!Yeah, I looooved them!!! We went a few weeks ago. I like, had dreams about thier cake afterwards. We decided to alternate on 4 tiers: lemon (FI's favorite) on the base tier then golden butter (my favorite) on the next then lemon and so on. I am probably going to do a groom's cake in chocolate-our second favorite-with them as well.  It will be a Crown Royal bottle. Also, the wedding cake will be done in all buttercream and not fondant.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    By the way, the Hotel gave me a rate of $129/night for the room block and they will not budge. I still think that is high since it is practically in the middle of nowhere and close to nothing. Well I guess it isn't terribly far from Sawgrass if guests wanted to go there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WE PICKED LEMON TOO!!!! It was SO sooooo yummy and moist. We loved it. :) Love the groom cake idea! So fun. Ughhhh. We are at $169 and they wont budge. I think it's too high for the hotel but they know they are the only game in town in that area so they can charge whatever they want. Hiss!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we arent doing fondant either... we picked cream cheese. I want more cake. Sigh!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good choice on the cake flavor. I love their cake so much that I am going to order one of their layer cakes just because. That is terrible, I do not need to be thinking about eating an entire cake before the wedding. But ever since that cake tasting, I have been having dreams and cravings for brownies, more cake, chewy cookies, everything. And these are things I RARELY eat, because I am not a sweets person. Up until now anyways.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards