Florida-South Florida
Options

Best way to win

2»

Re: Best way to win

• Options
    edited December 2011
    GOOD LUCK! Love what you wrote! Let us know when the voting starts!!!
  • Options
    muddiliciousmuddilicious member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tess, I sincerely hope you win these.  I wrote countless essays too.  In the end it is totally worth it - keep entering!!! What you have sounds good, although I would make it shorter and more concise so you don't lose your reader.In case you don't get it, you might want to look into my girlfriend Jade at Uplift Photography in NY- she did my e-pics.http://www.projectwedding.com/biography/list/LuckyLassy/our-engagement-photos She is really well priced and super sweet and would have been my wedding photographer if I didn't care about her enjoying my wedding.  If you like her work, you should inquire about her rate and tell her that Jenise sent you.http://www.upliftphotography.com/
  • Options
    babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That was beautiful! i don't see where to vote, though :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tess! That was so beautiful and sincere! You really have me missing NY! I will tell everyone I've ever met to vote for you!<3
  • Options
    clovonneptclovonnept member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good luck Tess!! Let us know if/when we can vote for you!
  • Options
    faupandafaupanda member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I tried voting too, let us know when we can start :)::crosses fingers:: Hope you win!!! :)
    photo 12603f61-b990-4723-8872-5bbe40e4eb3e_zpsee882a16.jpg
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers Follow Me on Pinterest "She can kiss my dog hair loving arse." - September 11 Sweetpeas
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tess......if you don't win this I'm going up to NYC to give this guy a piece of my mind! You are an amazing woman with courage, strength and kindness.....you will win this one girl!Let us know when we can vote!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards