Florida-South Florida
Options

Checks so far :)

I'm so happy :) For awhile it seemed like I still had so much to do, but I'm starting to feel like everything is coming together. These are my checks so far: Venue - Riverside Hotel (I love that the venue includes valet parking and chiavari chairs in the price ) DOC - Karla - Stylish Events (I'm already sure that she is one of the best decisions I'll have made for my wedding. She's more on top of everything than I am, and I only hired her as a DOC and not full coordinator). Photographer - Ashley Colhouer (I'm doing by my epics and wedding with her. I have to call her to set-up a date for our epics. I've been waiting for the summer months do end so I'm thinking I'll do them in Nov or Dec. Florist - Gil Sosa (I'm officially meeting with him next week to turn in my signed contract. It was meant to be, because when I met with him I brought him pics of a wedding that I LOVED and it turned out that it was him that did the flowers for that wedding and I hadn't even known it). I can't wait to see my centerpieces. They're going to be amazing! Bridesmaids Dresses - These are in the works. I'm buying the material (iridescent taffeta in green) and letting each girl choose her own style. I want each girls dress to reflect her own personality and to be comfortable and flattering. DJ & Uplighting - Visions. I got a great impression of Jorge from the start, and I'm confident that they're going to do a fantastic job. Invitations - I'm getting my invitations designed by Kristy Rice with MomentalDesigns.com. These are in the works. She has been creating different samples for me. I think that's it so far, but I'm happy with my progress :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Checks so far :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    oh and I almost forgot, the dress! It's Watters and Watters 1059b. I LOVE my dress. It's probably the 20th or so that I tried on.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great checks! Definitely sounds like everything is coming together. Good job. girl!
  • Options
    tazdvl3tazdvl3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous venue and you have some great vendors!! GL!
  • Options
    rrive008rrive008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow thats a lot of progress!! good for you!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Woah!  That's almost your whole wedding there.  Lots and lots of checks.  Way to go!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There is hope for the knotties that have tried on millions of dresses.  Just a little more patience, huh?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on your checks!! Your dress is beautiful! I tried on about 15 before I found mine.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! Anagloria - There is definitely hope. I was starting to feel discouraged b/c I had been to about 6 or 7 bridal shops before I found my dress. Trust me, you'll find it before you know it :) Have you tried Bellisima Bridal in Deerfield Beach? I got my dress there. They have gorgeous gowns and their service is excellent. Lynette - We got our dresses at the same store. I also had Kate helping me. She was great :) What dress did you get?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    San Patrick Perfume. I haven't ordered it yet, but I plan on it in Feb/March. I'm in love with it! I'm getting it strapless. Kate was awesome... she makes you feel so comfortable and she kept me laughing.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your dress is gorgeous! I freaking love it!The Riverside is a pretty venue, too! Congrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Whoa mama!We have a lot of vendors in common. You've gotten SO much done. Congrats.
  • Options
    jennej24jennej24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like you are on a roll, those are all great checks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lynnette - Your dress is absolutely gorgeous! I love it! And yes Kate did make me so comfortable. It was great working with her :) Sarah- Thanks for the dress compliment. It makes me feel so happy when people tell me they like my dress :) I fell in love with it! It looks even more beautiful in person. I can't wait to pick her up :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    AWESOME checks! Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards