Florida-South Florida
Options

:::::millenia::::::

K, Just came home from HomeGoods....they DID have those cute martini classes for $4.99 so I bought them for all the girls! Just wanted you to know! They had a really cute "South Beach" one with Ocean Drive, a Flamingo and other cute Florida stuff on it. I bought the girls all different ones but the more I think about it the most I want them all to have the South Beach one. I'll have to go back now.Anyway...just wanted to let you know!

Re: :::::millenia::::::

• Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY!!  Thanks for letting me know. I agree - I'd love that south beach one moreso than a regular florida one :)Well, I'm the only non-Floridian living one of all my girls so the Florida theme is everyday for them already
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They had a NY one, Paris, Spain, Diva, Shop-a-holic....etc. But $4.99?!?!?! I almost died! Go check it out if you have one near you....they had all sorts of cute initialed stuff.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh wow I just bought 2 for my MOHs last weekend!I bought the diamonds are a girl's BF for my friend who always seems to get them from her boyfriends and an Italy one for my Italian MOH..haha.Love them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards