Florida-South Florida
Options

Video Contest PSA

Dont forget about the Artisic Film Production Contest - the last date to enter is Oct 31. Go to their blog and check it out. I love when our girls win!!!! :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Video Contest PSA

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Alissa, im making an apt to go see my video guy for a final meeting..can u come with me?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    of course babe! Just tell me when and I'm there!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Alissa! Thanks for posting ; )  I did not know about this and will def. enter.So what's your next wedding task? What are you up to today?As for me, I have some serious calorie burning to do so I will be at the gym for yoga and spinning this morning. After that, it is all day homework and working on papers. Fun! No wedding stuff until that is done : (
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am googling my butt off for ivory shimmer place cards. Target had them but they are sold out. Grrr. Should have ordered them when I saw it last month! I need to burn calories too - you are my hero! But instead I am being SUPER lazy and sitting here with my laptop. Does knotting burn calories? LOL ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know but I saw some at Michaels last week. Have you checked there. I'm not your hero - :(  I *really* need to burn this off. Molton cake and fajitas from last night are not hero-like behavior!  lol
  • Options
    rosel80rosel80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Goldie, I cant find their website.  Do you have a link?  Thanks!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Alissa! your so awesome :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    artisticfilmproductions.com :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards