Florida-South Florida
Options

Restaurant suggestions

In keeping with today's theme..does anyone have any suggestions for a restaurant for an RD in Ft. Lauderdale, close to or on Las Olas? Preferably something with a semi-private or private room large enough for 50-60 ppl. Looking to spend about $25/person. TIA!!
Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Restaurant suggestions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ooooo....Casablanca Cafe!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hi love!!I was going to do CheeseCake Factory (before I decided to have it at my venue, The Embassy Suites, which is also an option for you! They have a small room which is so pretty called The Aqua Room) xoxo
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bravo Italian & Bimini boat yard are on 17th not far from las olas
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with pps about Casablanca and Bimini - the food at both places is really good :) You could also try the Tarpon Bend on SW 2nd. They have a private room upstairs and the food is pretty good.  They also have 2-4-1 drink during happy hour.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was going to suggest bimini boatyard as a nice option. What else? There are so many restaurants around there but not all that are big enough for that size group.
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!! I have been to Bimini, we go there every year after the Boat Show, so I'll be there in a couple weeks and maybe I'll speak to someone then.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    bravo is in the same plaza as bimini. great italian food.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards