Florida-South Florida
Options

Cupcake favors!

So I've decided on individual cupcake favors for my wedding.My fiance and I took a trip over to LA Sweets in Sunset Place and were blown away by their cupcakes. They have so many flavors and they are SOOOO good! I'm scared of not fitting into my dress because of it lolThey are really awesome to work with, and they don't charge extra for packaging the cupcakes, which would have been a huge cost at the other cupcake places we checked out.The only thing they don't do are labels. I ordered labels for my shower from myweddinglabels.com, and they were just OK. They look fine, but I feel like I could have made them myself for 1/2 the cost. Do you ladies know where I can order good labels online? Or how I could make them myself?I'm looking for 2x2 square or round labels in gold or ivory.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cupcake favors!

• Options
    rclnd83rclnd83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nydia, you went to Coral reef?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We ordered our labels from zazzle and they came out great! HTH! :)
  • Options
    Nydia82Nydia82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes I did. c/o 2000 Did you?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY! I love this. I'm doing it too :)  This is going to be my favor.  We're getting our mini cupcakes from Mishas in South Miami!  Have you tasted those?
  • Options
    Nydia82Nydia82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love Misha's, but they aren't going to be open the day of my wedding and they were going to charge an arm and a leg for decorating the cupcakes and packaging. My bridesmaids ordered cupcakes for my shower and they were going to charge $60 just for putting them into boxes. When I told the lady at LA Sweets about the packaging costs for the shower, she told me where her supplier was at and I went and bought the boxes for my bridesmaid.LA Sweets charges you just for the boxes- whatever it costs them, thats what they charge. And they do any kind of decoration- sprinkles, fondant letters, fondant flowers...ANYTHING...for free.And, most importantly, they taste AWESOME! They have the usual chocolate and vanilla, but they have some really cool and tasty flavors like guava, fresh banana, white chocolate...I could go on forever lolI'm going with the guava with cream cheese frosting. It tastes like a pastelito, which I think our Cuban guests are going to love.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OH WOW! I did not know this. Thanks so much for sharing!!I'll check them out next time I'm in town. Are they as delicious as Mishas?  How much are you paying for your entire order of cupcakes?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards