Florida-South Florida
Options

HAVE YOU BEEN OR SEEING

In a wedding where all the BM wear different dresses? In Color?In Style?

Re: HAVE YOU BEEN OR SEEING

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i've seen a lot of people opting to have all of the BMs choose whatever dress they want, so I guess it's kind of popular, but it's not a look I wanted for my wedding. Mostly it's the same color but different styles, from what I've seen.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've seen it and I have always loved it.One of my favorites was where there were like 8 bridesmaids and they were all asked to wear a lavender floor length dress. All the dresses were different shades of lavender and it looked GOREGEOUS!I was also a bm in a wedding where we all got to chose floor length black dresses and it worked out perfectly. Everyone felt good in their dress b/c they chose it and it photographed amazing!I also love it when you choice a color from a particular designer and then each girl choses a different style. We thought about going that route but in the end didn't but I LOVE IT! That way everyone can chose something that suits them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i think it really depends on your girls, because all of my girls wanted the same dress and love the one i picked, so it's really up to what you want it to look like and how your girls feel :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, looks nice. I'm MOH at my good friend's wedding in November and we're wearing different colors and styles (green and 2 different shades of blues)
  • Options
    questvcquestvc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much ladies, I think my MOH's will have different dresses from my other 3 girls..Jaime thank you for all the different variations I can picture on of those at my wedding.. lol thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards