Florida-South Florida
Options

Diaries of a menopausal bride.

You know what really blows? When I'm having a omg-i-cant-take-life-please-shot-me-or-hand-me-a-computer-with-internet/knot-access-before-i-kill-myself- moment and I don't have a cupcake to choke on or a computer with Knot access. That was a mouth full. I had a full on money freak out today. $4,500 for video and photo, $2,500 for DJ, $3,500 for floral, not including dress, invites, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc. [insert O-sh*t face here] So, I text my FI, "We're eloping! That's it. Screw this. My mom will give us $15,000 and we will walk to F away!" His reply, "Sit your menopausal a$$ down and have a cookie." Heh. He knows me so well. Anyway, on a brighter less crazy bizzo like note, I think we found our photog: http://www.twelfthnightphoto.com/main.html Not only is he totally on par with what we want, but a number of his photos actually made. me. CRY. <3 Danielle. I love you for that rec. Actuall, I love you regardless. You flip my nutella covered switch.
DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Diaries of a menopausal bride.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE YOU PEANUT.come to philadelphia. i'll eat cookies with you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ROTFLMAO..I love your posts!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LMAO @ Joe. Oh, men.And I'm sorry, but I can't take the preciousness of your photog's website. I saw three photos and I loved it, then I closed before I got too giddy, lol.Chicken twin, I can't tell you how many times I've thought about dragging Craig to the courthouse and just doing it. :>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL...Is it weird your post just made me HUNGRY! Between the words CUPCAKE, COOKIE, and NUTELLA...All i can think about is eating a combo of all 3 of those things. right. now....yummmLol feel better and glad you found a photog you love :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Elena noooo - I can't think carby thoughts till Friday.Dude, I am taking PICTURES of things I am going to eat after Friday - those are the lengths to where my cravings take me. I was in Fresh Market and snapped a pic of a caramel lava cake.ggggnyah
  • Options
    RhiannonBRhiannonB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww, don't stress, everything will work out.  And yay for finding a photog!
  • Options
    babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha!!! Gotta love your FI! Congrats on finding the photog!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nutella and I are lovers.Congrats on the photo find!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Elena! Nutella between two chocolate chip cookies is flippin' AUHmazing.
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG Nutella between chocolate chip cookies!!! Never had it! Okay so that's what you're bringing to the Thanksgiving potluck lol...Jenn...Caramel lava cake...Can I join you post-Friday for a piece lol I'm home sick and DH just brought me a Cookies n' Cream chocolate bar...my fave...I'm off to go eat it ;p
  • Options
    tazdvl3tazdvl3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL! You'll find a way! =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You're cute :) lol! Ok, there will be many more where that came from so yes, have a seat and let's give you a back rub. Can I tell you that I do not like nutella (*dodges flames*)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    But caramel lava cake? WhatinGod'snameisthat? Omg that sounds so good
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    aww tessy poo, try not to stress.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Joe is awesome. What a great response.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lol. Andra - he is hilarious sometimes. Lis - I promise I won't stress out anymore!! This was the first time I really saw and took in the prices and was like, "WHOA!" I'm in the wrong business.
  • Options
    citytoshore09citytoshore09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm obsessed with their site, I keep looking through their pics over and over and over again. Freaking. Gorgeous. I'm soooo happy you like them!!Sticker shock SUCKS. But it'll be totally worth it when you look back on an amazing night with all your favoritest, most importantest people ever. You're my nutella-honey-lover-bunches!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards