Florida-South Florida
Options

CL Shoes site is REAL

so i just wanted to give the heads up. The website I was looking at earlier this week for the Christian Louboutin shoes, I found out they are the real original products. They get the overstocks and are able to sell them cheaper that's why they are so cheap on here. I got in contact with the site and asked. Just wanted to get a heads up to you ladies in case your still looking for shoes.www.buychristianlouboutin.com
My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: CL Shoes site is REAL

• Options
    edited December 2011
    awesome!!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been drooling over a ton of their bags!! I'm a bag whore!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    have you ordered and received???
  • Options
    tmmathetmmathe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I loove liquidation stores that sell overstock...I used to practically live in an Aldo liquidation store in Chicago.  I miss buying $20 shoes... Buut there are sooo many e-commerce sites selling non-authentic CLs that the official site had to post a warning on theirs.  The store you mentioned isn't listed as an official retailer on the CL site for UK e-commerce, so I'm still a little wary(Their stuff looks great though!). I'm still looking for shoes so I just emailed official CL...will let you know if they respond back!
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Lynette.10-10-10 bride - no not yet, but when I do ill keep you updated.Tmmathe- thanks let me know what you hear. =)
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wow good to know. If those Stuart Weitzmans don't work out, I'll be checking out this site again!
  • Options
    Secret619Secret619 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    that's amazing! Keep us posted :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards