Florida-South Florida
Options

IT'S FRIIDAY!!! POLL;

iM SO GLAD ITS HERE. EVEN IF ITS SUPER STEAMY OUT I HAVE A 1/2 A DAY, MEETING FRIENDS AT THE BEACH. WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOWARD TO?geri...

Re: IT'S FRIIDAY!!! POLL;

• Options
    edited December 2011
    yayyyyyy - so glad we made it to the weekend. We have dinner plans with one of my favorite girlfriends and her boyfriend. I need a cocktail in a bad way. Then catching up on ALL the tv I missed - The end of The Office, America's Next Top Model, Project Runway, Models of the Runway, Grey's Anatomy and 2 Private Practices - eeeeek!! (it's my idea of a perfect Friday) ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    RhiannonBRhiannonB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm hoping I'm not stuck in the office too late tonight...blah.  Then, FI and I are having dinner with friends and perhaps playing some Wii!Oh, and we too have a TON of Tivo to watch. :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I want to eat. I'm looking forward to eat good, rich food. I'm a loser, I know.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just have 3 kids today. Yay!!Then going to tanning bed, work out, shower, and plan din-din. I'll be exhausted by then like always so unless fi makes plans I love to watch Say Yes to the Dress all night long..LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yay for the weekend! i've been so busy at work that i need a break. i plan on eating, studying, and watching football.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Meeting at the hotel tomorrow to finalize some stuffand of course going to watch the CANES do work on the rattlers.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A Friday afternoon with nothing to do but go home and relax, watch Say Yes to the Dress. Tomorrow: pool then going shopping for a dress for our E-Party!!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Today im meeting miss alissa at the mall, going for my normal 2 mile walk with jordyn, tonight we are buying our wedding bands and going out for pizza... Tomorrow is Alissas shower WOO! Sunday, FOOTBALL BABY
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    THE BRONX ZOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    cinthia122cinthia122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are going out to Tatu tonight.  Tomorrow he has a surprise is the morning and at night we are going to dinner and movies with some friends.  Sunday is Giants day.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Looking forward to (but also very nervous for) Makeup Trial number 2 and trying on my dress that came in tomorrow!!!Oh and celebrating the fabulous Alissa on Saturday!
  • Options
    michy22michy22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am super excited it is Friday- this week has been crazy at work... I am looking foward to ordering take-out and blockbuster movies tonight... Tomorrow and Sunday are dedicated to my future step-son (its my FI weekend with him) so I predict Baseball and football in my future... = )
    Michelle & Julio
    ...4-24-10...
    Bio
    Photobucket
  • Options
    photonbugphotonbug member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hair Trial tonightSaturday - Boot camp, vist FI Grandmother, UM game, relaxSunday - Yoga, maybe bowling, relax
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    murrc2murrc2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh boy!  I am looking forward to laying on the couch right now.....I just worked a 48 hour shift and I work again tomorrow for 24 hours, and to top it off, I woke up sick today! =(Trying to feel better for a date night with FI and maybe going ring shopping later today....
    image Cathy & Chris January 30, 2010 image Isabella and Olivia Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Going house shopping with FSIL tmrw, catching dinner with a few of my BM's, and sunday is football and family time:)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm definitely looking forward to getting all the last minute wedding stuff done (meeting w/venue, meeting w/DJ, picking up my DRESS!, ordering groom's cake for RD, picking song I'm dancing with my brother to, etc).I'm fairly relaxed....I thought I'd be more of a mess. haha.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I get to leave work early to drive to Fort Lauderdale for our e-party tomorow. I am so excited to see my family and our friends and we havent seen them in over a year! Then Sunday I need to race back to PSL for some football!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Going out for dinner (maybe) and bridal shower on Sunday
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY!  So fun you're going to the beach. It's super crisp and fall here!I'm just looking forward to going home. I worked till 9pm last night, got home at 11pm and here I am again at 9am. I have so much homework to do and I have an online exam I  need to take care of. Tonight. : (
  • Options
    Sweetcook82Sweetcook82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My BFF / MOH is preggo and Im looking forward to finding it if its a girl or a boy! Today is the day they tell her. Im so excited for!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards