Florida-South Florida
Options

The Exes

Since I've gotten engaged for some weird reason exes have entered the picture.  They all want to become my friend on FB and one sent me 3 friend request with messages basically begging me to accept him as a friend.  Another has been emailing me wanting to know about my FI.  WTH?!?!?  Is anyone else experiencing this? 

Re: The Exes

• Options
    edited December 2011
    FI's ex has been basically stalking us since the day we starting dating. She tried multiple times to ruin our relationship and thankfully none of them worked. Anyways, I made FI a FB page on a Monday night when he was bowling league at like 10 pm. When I got home from work the following day at like 5 I checked it and she had already sent him a friend request. Since then, she has sent him 3 other requests. FI doesn't really pay attention to his FB so I sent her a msg telling her if he didn't accept her the first he wasn't going to accept her at all and to please leave him alone. She replied basically by telling me I'm jealous of her and all this other stuff. Thankfully she has gotten a bf since then and has finally stopped stalking us!! It was a mess!
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've had exes coming back, trying to hook up etc. Basically, they want what they can't have.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had an ex recently email me on fb saying how happy he was that I was happy blah blah blah...I found out a day later he and his gf just broke up. Its like Andra said, they want what they cant have, but its so satisfying!!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    avee10avee10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had an ex who treated me like complete crap write me an email on FB telling me how happy he was for me, etc.I emailed him back 3 words:Drop dead a$$hole.Havent heard from him again.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wow that's really weird! Are you talking about YOUR exes or FI's exes?Either way it's definitely strange. They are obviously not over you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards