Florida-South Florida
Options

? FOR LUTZ BRIDES

I KNOW HE'S ABOUT 300 FOR THE BRIDE BUT DID ANY OF YOU HAPPEN TO ASK HOW MUCH HE CHARGES FOR BMS? GONNA CALL TUESDAY BUT WAS JUST WONDERING... THANKS!

Re: ? FOR LUTZ BRIDES

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Am watching this because I am also interested in his prices.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    He said he doesn't usually do BM's and prefers to focus just on the bride.Instead he will recommend a hair and makeup person (from his salon usually) to come with him... but I didn't get those prices yet. I plant to when I call to book him tomorrow. He said it would be cheaper than he charges though!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Another thing about Lutz is that while I recommend him very highly, he mentioned he may be moving to LA next year which means he may not still be in Miami when some of you are getting married. I don't know for sure when the move is for but that may be a factor in whether or not he is available and able to do your wedding, so def ask about the date first.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jaime does he really charge $300 for the bride alone. Is that hair and make-up? Do you know what he charges for just make-up?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    His prices are different depending on whether or not you have him travel to you. If you go to the salon the day of your wedding he charges you ala carte and I think it's much cheaper that way. Makeup is liks $75, Hair is like $50 or 60... But to come to you on the day of he charges $150 an hour. He said he usually takes about 2 hours. For me, since he's comign to me, he said he would need 2 hours and will charge me $300. He will show up one hour before that and stay after as well I think.IMO, he's worth every penny.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Milanka from OM is awesome too. Her and Lutz work together a lot. Thanks for letting us know about his potential move. That's very important.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jaime, you looked great in your trial pics!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards