Florida-South Florida
Options

Whoever has seen........

Dont mess with the zohan... and.. whoever is friends with me and jaime on FB.. Please go watch the video she took of me. I have replayed it over and over and over again and i cant stop laughing

Re: Whoever has seen........

• Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol i watched the movie last night but i'll have to check fb when i get home!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    omg jillian. You did?? LMAO.. the part where he says "OK...OK...ILL SETTLE FOR ONE PEE PEE TOUCH" yep - i reinacted that
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    "Sony guts! Sony guts!" Can't watch the video here... No sound. Will do when I get home though!
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG Amy!!! Thats one of my fave parts!! I say it to Scott all the time! "Ok, I get one of your wives" "No!" "Ok, yogurt stand attached and one pee pee touch" "ok" Celebrations!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    you are going to die then.. lmao. die.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ahhhh I cant wait! Stupid work computer blocks fb!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    what's so funny is that I haven't seen the movie yet I still find that HYSTERICAL!I've watched it over and over. Makes me laugh every time! Love it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hahahahhahahahaaaaaa.amzing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards