Florida-South Florida
Options

POLL: Fights?

(I don't know how many of you are comfortable with sharing.)Do you ever yell during fights? Throw things? Walk out? Hit him? Do FI and you fight at all?Or what's the dumbest fight you've ever had with him?

Re: POLL: Fights?

• Options
    muddiliciousmuddilicious member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have the hotter head between the two of us.  I sometimes raise my voice, but he doesn't.  I have slept on the couch cause I was too mad. That is about it.All our fights, when we rarely have them, are dumb.  So dumb, I can't even remember them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We have stupid fights like me asking if hes going to keep playing video games or what we are having for dinner or whos cooking. It usually ends 2 minutes after it starts and I twist his nipples. That turns intoo fun so the fight is over...I am not a fighter and on the few times were things have gotten heated i just start crying...lol I am such a loser!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't even get me started. We bicker like little girls about the stupidest crap that ends up snowballing into a HUGE fight. I hate going to sleep angry so I'll keep talking until the problem is solved. He's just a 10 year old and doesn't give a flying f about anything sometimes. He'd go to bed angry every night.
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    jennej24jennej24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not really, I used to do yell with past boyfriends when we fought, but I maybe did it once and realized how sensitive my FI is to this, so I don't do it anymore. Walk out, yea, I do that, I need to work on it. He gets so mad when I do! The last dumb fight I can think of is he got mad at me because I didn't want to try this lasagna his sister made that he brought home leftover, he took it as an insult that I didn't like her cooking and wouldn't even try it, but really I just wasn't in the mood for lasagna. It turned into a big fight because of other unresolved issues.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ugh lemme try againWe don't curse (name call) or throw things.And I'm the hot head. But he understands I'm Hispanic, strong willed, and stubborn, thanks Grams! LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I get crazy. Usually our fights involve me nit picking at stupid stuff (him too) and the dialogue is usually me saying "BRO!" about 87 times.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Usually, if a fight is about to start, FI will just stop talking, and stop responding to me. And then I walk away. So there usually isn't any yelling. Definitely no throwing. Once FI punched a dresser and I told him to never do that again. He'll come into the room where my computer is (where I walk away to usually) and he'll act like everything is fine. Nothing happened. He's not mad. Totally forgot about anything ever happening. The "what do you want to eat" bickering is probably close to every day though. And I also always pick chilis, so he knows if he says that, we end up at chilis.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We actually don't fight a whole lot but we def have had our moments. I don't yell but he has a few times so it gets me to yell back, but no throwing things or cursing. I'm a suuuuuper senstive sally so after a big fight I usually go cry alone and get it out of my system and then go back to him and talk things out.I think our dumbest fight EVER was because of Hurricane Football (Yes, I said football lol)He is a HUGE Hurricane fan and it was the first game of the season. He told me I had to wear white because the coach Randy Shannon said all the fans should wear white so the stadium looks like a big white crowd (whatever) I told him I wasn't going to wear white because it was dirty, so I wore an orange shirt instead. He got SOOOOO upset! LMAOOO!!!!!!!
  • Options
    girllennongirllennon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We rarely fight, but when we do have a disagreement, it's usually over money. The last time we had a fight was earlier this year and I forgot to submit our mortgage payment online on the day ha asked me to do it. I didn't think it was a big deal that we were a friggin' day late, but it reall itked him for some reason. He doesn't raise his voice that much (and will not yell), but he was extremely pissed off and didn't speak to me or even look at me for 3 days. I really HATE when he does this 'silent treatment' since it doesn't solve anything and it makes me even more pissed. Even worse, he won't say 'I love you', either. After he's settled down a bit, he realizes that being that way doesn't work, he'll apologize and readjust back to his normal self. I know that this reaction of his stems from his first marriage and he hasn't unlearnt it yet (although he's ditched the other emotional baggage, though). Even when I'm ticked off with him, I still tell him I love him even though I'm angry with him. I tend to slam doors, but that's about it. I'll be pissed off for a few days and then I'm fine (the matter never pisses me off again). I grew up with my parents having full blown fights all the time (which was not healthy). They'd go from yelling, then move onto screaming, in which my dad has to punch in a wall or two and finally leads to him leaving the house for a few hours. I've seen it all and I've learned early on how not to handle disagreements or even stupid stuff.
    Joseph Michael - 12/22/2010
    5lbs 9 oz, 18.5 inches long
    6 months: 16lbs 15 oz, 27 inches long

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    cinthia122cinthia122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He is such a sweet person and never fights, and that gets me mad.  Usually our fights are about people being jerks and him not saying a thing, because he refuses to "get to their level".  Then I always realize he is RIGHT.
  • Options
    tazdvl3tazdvl3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yell - Not really. He's only yelled once in 10 years. I raise my voise but not a yell.Throw things - No, but I always have the urge to break something. Walk Out - He has. I haven't. And walk out as in go to another room, never left the house in the middle of a fight.Hit - NeverI never say we fight, but it's more like disagreements. Usually it's about him not showing his emotions. He is such an incredible man, and I know he loves me so much. He's just not one to express it and sometimes a girl needs it.Dumbest fight - can't think of one now.
  • Options
    rrive008rrive008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we argue, but it's normally because i have strong opinons and he likes to play devil's advocate. normally he'll just let me yell and rant. then once i'm calm we're back to normal. He never gets too worked up,so if he yells I know i've gone too far and i stop. i think the most ridiculous fight we've had was about football. We argued about Favre un-retiring. seriously, we're dumb sometimes.
  • Options
    atizonatizon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI & I usually don't fight and if we do it' stupid stuff. I would raise my voice and he would just stay quite and ignore me. I have been upset and done the whole drama "fine Im sleeping on the couch tonight" lmao. We dont name call or hit at all. Thats a big NO NO!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards