Florida-South Florida
Options

Our One Year Anniversary recap

Hi Ladies I wanted to share some information about our anniversary dinner last night at Bahama Breeze just in case you are looking for a nice location with great food and reasonable prices! Last night we had the time of our lives. We celebrated with 25 people which consisted of family, friends and members of the wedding party. We hosted it at Bahama Breeze. It was cocktail reception in which Bahama Breeze provided all of their great appetizers (conch fritters, jerk chicken wings, spinach dip & chips, chicken quesadillas, coconut shrimp, onion rings and chicken and shrimp flatbreads). We also bought evryone their Bahama Ritas. Everything was an endless supply of, all we had to do was request another round of food whenever we where ready If you guys are looing for an engagement, rehearsal dinner, or Birthday party location I would highly recommend Bahama Breeze. We had our own section and all for $26.00 pp and an additional $137.00 for the Bahama Ritas. Thanks guys for letting me share and have a great weekend! Our free Cake Topper from Rosie at Eleglant temptations. Rosie did our wedding cake and promised to do our one year anniversary topper. [IMG]http://i35.tinypic.com/2zzhxc0.jpg[/IMG]
Mr. and Mrs. Jones est. 10/18/2008

Re: Our One Year Anniversary recap

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards