Florida-South Florida
Options

LOOOOVE Bellissima Bride!!

They just sent me in the mail a 10% off card for my dress as long as I order it by Jan 2nd! It's a bit sooner than I wanted to order it, but I'm going for it!!!
:: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::

Re: LOOOOVE Bellissima Bride!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    meaning.. I won't order it NOW but I will in the beginning of jan... but I'm sooo stoked!!
  • Options
    bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also just received the 10% in the mail! I actually found my dress at Belisssima Bride, and had the whole "this is the one" moment but didn't go ahead and order it there because they charge so much for alterations. Aftering shopping around, it seemed as if the norm for alterations was $150-200. However, Belissima told me their alterations usually run from $300-400. That's just too much for me. There service is great though. Good luck :)
  • Options
    murrc2murrc2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love them also! Had my "this is the one" moment at Patricia South's but Bellissima was able to beat their price and gave me an additional 10% off.  I was also quoted the $350-400 alterations bt picked up my dress this week and will be taking it to Reina!
    image Cathy & Chris January 30, 2010 image Isabella and Olivia Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh wow- what is Bellissima bride? Is this like an RK Bridal type of place?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats on the upcoming dress check and yay for saving $$!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I won't be getting my alterations there, that's for sure!! But 10% off the dress is a HUUUUGE help! I've never been to RK bridal... but Bellissima Bride is in Deerfield Beach... and it's a smaller bridal shop that carries quite a few different brands and price ranges. The service is AMAZING! I was really impressed when 2 days after I tried dresses on they sent me a handwritten note thanking me for coming in. Now this 10% off card... I'm totally buying from them.
  • Options
    atizonatizon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought my dress at Bellissima on Miracle Bride! The service was great!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards