Florida-South Florida
Options

NWR: Loving the Cooler Weather

We were able to open up all the windows and don't have to run the fans or AC. I love this time of year and it's finally here! lol Hope everyone else is enjoying the weather :)
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: NWR: Loving the Cooler Weather

• Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY! I'm happy for you guys. I loved this weather when i was in MiamiI'm kinda freezing here in nyc already. If you guys have a cold front, imagine where it came from :)  We were at like 38 degrees already in October
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO loving this!!!!!!!!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I love having the house windows open!  I love the ambient noise.  ;-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wish I didn't live in the ghetto of Daytona so that I could open my windows and not feel like all of my valuables would be stolen, or I wouldn't have to hear screaming baby momma's arguing with dead-beat-dads who don't pay child support. lol I can't wait to be out of our lease here. But it is nice-ish and chilly outside :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    :::thumbs UP!!!:::
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im sick and stuck in my house. Wish I could go out and enjoy the cool weather. I love this time if year!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for sending the cold weather down here from NY! I love being able to walk outside and don't have to be greeted with instant sweat. lol
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    PinkShoesGalPinkShoesGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This weather is the only reason I don't high tail it back up north. I live for the winters down here.
    TTC since May 2011 "Natural" BFP 1/2/2012 with cp 1/5/2012 5/2012: SA and CD 3 bloodwork perfect 6/2012: Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN 8/2012: HSG all clear. Clomid TI cycle canceled due to thin lining 9/2012: Lap and Hysteroscopy: mild endo, uterine fibroids and septum, and ovarian cyst all removed
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Am I from another planet? I hate cold weather. It's nice when it gets a little cooler, but the moment I feel I need a sweater or can't wear shorts, I hate it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    twinkle - we're twins i'm pretty sure lol. i feel exactly the same way you do
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lol. Def.! Everybody looks at me like I'm crazy when I say I hate the cold weather. The worst part... I'm realllyyy looking to move to the D.C./Virginia area... how am I going to handle that weather?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, good luck living in DC with the weather.  I can deal with cardigans or a light sweater.  Anything heavier than that, ugh! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was born and raised on Long Island. I went to college in the Pocono Mountains. I DON'T miss nostril freezing, toe numbing weather... but I DO miss 60 degree weather. I live for this!! I love not walking out of the house and instantly frizzing or being smacked in the face with humidity. *prancing around outside*
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm from Michigan so I live for the winters here. I loooooove cold weather!! lol
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, if you're from Michigan, you really do love the 60's in South Florida! Living in MI is brave I'm already freezing here in NY but I sure did love those real cool cool days in Miami. I wish it were that weather 365, with the sun peeking in a bit
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards