Florida-South Florida
Options

Rehearsal Dinner Booked! CHECK!

Woo hoo! Finally!After searching for what felt like forever and after a lot of not so hot meals, we finally found the perfect place for our rehearsal dinner!Thanks to a recommendation from the fabulous Victoria, we're doing it at La Loggia! It's a lovely Italian Restaurant in Downtown across from the courthouse. The food is really good, the atmosphere is really nice, and they are giving us the entire restaurant for the party! Best of all, it's in our price range! We'll have appetizers, salad, main course, dessert, and unlimited Beer, Wine and Sangria!! http://www.laloggiaristorante.com/Woo hoo! SO glad to have that done! Thanks again Vicki!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Booked! CHECK!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!This calls for HUGE MAJOR celebration Jaime! I know how stressful this one has been for you!YAHOOOOOOO!!!!! MMM sangria!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MDA1081MDA1081 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great Check! :D
  • Options
    citytoshore09citytoshore09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Omg! Yay! Mazel tov! I'm ecstatic for you and that everything worked out so perfectly!!! I agree with Alissa, we need to celebrate! :):):)
  • Options
    RhiannonBRhiannonB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  I know what a tough check this has been for you!
  • Options
    cinthia122cinthia122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WOW Jaime huge check WTG!
  • Options
    JaiKriBabyJaiKriBaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    CONGRATS! La Loggia is a GREAT choice :) When I worked at the federal courthouse downtown we used to have lunch, happy hour, and dinner there all the time! The food is excellent and so is the service.  Great rec Vicki!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ohhh great restaurant, congrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I loove this place!!! the food is amazing, congrats on this great check!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Thats a biggie one!
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yayyyyy!!!! Huuuuuge check for you!! I know how much you searched and I'm thrilled you found the perfect place! Congrats love!!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats on the check. I know you have been searching for a bit. I love me some Italian food lol, let us know how it is.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ::::::high five, Jaime!:::::::::::   glad thats over and it worked out. It is such a cute place and the food is so good. I'm with Alissa, mmmmm sangria!
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh that is so fantastic! I know you have been looking for some time now.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    murrc2murrc2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Alright!!  Congrats, that's so exciting!  Great BIG check!
    image Cathy & Chris January 30, 2010 image Isabella and Olivia Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love La Loggia -- I used to go there for lunch (when I had time for a long sit-down lunch) when I worked in Downtown. I also attended a dinner event on the second floor (the entire floor had been reserved) and it was great.  Congrats on booking the RD!
  • Options
    babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!!! Congrats
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WOOHOO!! Finally. One of the best checks, IMO! I'm so excited for a RH
  • Options
    PinkShoesGalPinkShoesGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds perfect! Sangria is so yummy! Great check
    TTC since May 2011 "Natural" BFP 1/2/2012 with cp 1/5/2012 5/2012: SA and CD 3 bloodwork perfect 6/2012: Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN 8/2012: HSG all clear. Clomid TI cycle canceled due to thin lining 9/2012: Lap and Hysteroscopy: mild endo, uterine fibroids and septum, and ovarian cyst all removed
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds wonderful! Congrats on this check Jaime.. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    minerva0416minerva0416 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thats a great check!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats Jaime!!!!!! I know how bad you wanted to get this check done!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats! i know you've been searching forever so this has to be a relief :) one more thing behind you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats Jaime! sounds classy and beautiful, your friends and fam will love it =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards