Florida-South Florida
Options

AW: My venue was blogged!

Hooray!!!!! It's so exciting to see my venue blogged, I dont usually see this so I am pretty thrilled!!! I wish I could see more - boo!!! http://southfloridaweddingphotographer.wordpress.com/2009/10/29/courtney-todds-wedding/#more-1388 Not exactly sure about the posing of the groomsmen with bandanas but woo woooo it's still my venue! LOL
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: AW: My venue was blogged!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I want to see but the link doesnt work.  :o(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    woohoo! and if you take both of the 's out of the link, it works. there's one in the middle of wordpress and one at the end.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ahhh, Im a stupidhead.  I didnt see the in the middle.Alissa - from what I see, your venue is really pretty.  Cant wait to see more.  Love it.  BTW - YGM!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's great! I love that chick's makeup! I'm putting it in my bio.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yehhhhhhhhh girl! I love love love your venue!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    PinkShoesGalPinkShoesGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your venue is beautiful. All the ideas in your bio are going to look fantastic executed against that backdrop!
    TTC since May 2011 "Natural" BFP 1/2/2012 with cp 1/5/2012 5/2012: SA and CD 3 bloodwork perfect 6/2012: Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN 8/2012: HSG all clear. Clomid TI cycle canceled due to thin lining 9/2012: Lap and Hysteroscopy: mild endo, uterine fibroids and septum, and ovarian cyst all removed
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    THOSE DOORS! The big one in the last picture. Where were they? LIS! Omg. Lol. I <3 your venue.
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So disappointed that I couldn't use that venue. It's like calgon and takes you away. My step-mom and I talk about it all the time. Awesome that it was blogged.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i love it alissa!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    such a pretty venue. i love the stone fascade.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i meant *facade*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful!!! I love the stone wall! The combo of Karen, you and Mr. Alphabet Soup, and that venue are going to make for phenomenal pictures!!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beautimous! So So So pretty! I can't wait for yours!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks ladies - I was just so excited!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I freakin LOVE your venue Alissa!! You know it looks so much like a Napa vineyard?? It's gorgeous!
  • Options
    citytoshore09citytoshore09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh my lord, it looks INCREDIBLE! i don't know if i've ever seen real at-a-wedding pictures of your venue. wow. your wedding is going to be to DIE for. and i might marry the pictures.
  • Options
    babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's gorgeous Liss!!!! your wedding is going to be phenomenal!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards