Florida-South Florida

so what do you give a guy...

who is your FI, seems to have everything and is hard to shop for, for his Bday???His bday is coming up and I have no idea what do get FI! every year it's a hassle...ideas? (no clothes or cologne...too many already, LOL)  really tight budget $ 100 max!what are some of the cute/creative/meaningful yet budget-friendly bday presents you've given your fi?TIA

Re: so what do you give a guy...

• edited December 2011
    Maybe if he's into sports you can buy him tickets to an upcoming game? Sorry, I'm not too much help here, guys are sio difficult to buy for lol
  • edited December 2011
    my FI loooves video games, so that's always my fall back. also books. lots of books. or just cook naked ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • avmn10avmn10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Watching this!  My FI's birthday is in a few weeks also, and the only two things I could think of, he recently got :(
  • edited December 2011
    Does he like spa treatments?? If so get him the guy spa package, or do couples spa day!!!! Joey does manual labor for a living, so at least twice a year I like to treat him to a guy's pkg at the spa!!
  • babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol @ Court - cook naked!!!Kaila- He  LOVES spa treatments!!!! but that's exactly what he got last year :(Thanks everyone...keep em coming!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I've done a watch (which he lost!) and cologne, a Dolphin's jersey. He just surprised me with a new camera (our last one broke in March) and said we would need it for all the stuff coming up (wedding, HM, etc.). I thought that was so sweet...maybe you could do the same if you don't have one or need a new one. For every holiday Ben makes me a home made card out of construction paper. He gets really, really, REALLY  into it and cuts out people and words. It's adorable. Sometimes the best gifts don't cost anything!
  • citytoshore09citytoshore09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    man spa, sports tickets, night on the town in NYC, mini netbook computer, ipod, blurb book of couple pics? signed book? i'm gonna keep thinking for you...
  • edited December 2011
    watch, i-touch/i-pod (if he doesnt have one... you can maybe get a better deal at target/kmart), signed sports memorabilia from a favorite player...
  • edited December 2011
    pft good luck with this one honey. I can't buy my FI hardly anything he's so picky and a perfectionist. I guess just be naked. GL!
  • edited December 2011
    I was definitely going to say take him to a game. It will be so fun for both of you!That's what I'm getting FI for his bday on Nov 17th
  • edited December 2011
    FIs birthday was in september and i got him a DVD trilogy that he's wanted, a book that he wanted, and (secretly) planned dinner with a couple of his friends at PF Changs. it was low key and nice and he really appreciated me making plans with his friends.
  • edited December 2011
    My FI has asked for a a pair of god quality sunglasses (he always buys the $3 ones), so you can get him a pair as well?
  • Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im watching this too, I always have a hard time wondering what to get him b/c he has everything too. lol. Maybe something for his car? IDK sorry im not much help, but all the pp's sounds good too. GL.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    i agree with tix. i always get curt tickets and he loves it. i also have gotten him a lot of sports gear since that's his thing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ahhhhh yes!!! Thank you guys for all your recs!! Danielle inspired me with the blurb book idea!!! and i decided to get him a sony digital frame! got it on amazon for like 100 bucks!!! yay!!!!!! Thanks you guys...FI's not really into sports that much...he loves pictures like I do; so i think he'll like this!! Thanks so much baby girls!
  • michy22michy22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    actually in the cheesecake factory menu they have an advertisement for a custom made monopoly game... its called loveoply http://www.lovopoly.com/  i thought that would be so cute to have as a newly wed. or- If he is into excersizing like my FI, I gave him a pair of new running shoes and a fancy heart rate monitor watch and he loved it.
    Michelle & Julio
    ...4-24-10...
    Bio
    Photobucket
  • citytoshore09citytoshore09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooh! He will love that! What a fantastic idea!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards