Florida-South Florida

Who are you using for draping?

I got a quote from Leyani. She's got great reviews, but I'm not sure how to price compare. If anyone did draping in the Colonnade, please msg me: daliejimenez at gmail.comThanks!

Re: Who are you using for draping?

• babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using gable linens ;) Let me know if you have any questions...knottie.babytec @ gmail dot com
  • bluebookbluebook member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    We will most likely be using Gables Linens.  We arent 100% sure yet if we are going with the full draping of the Rotunda or just some.  If you want info about the quote I rec'd from Gables, email me at dhoff800 at hotmail dot com
  • tylerandremtylerandrem member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using JM Lighting and Design and have been SO happy with them so far.  One week to go until I see the final product but Jose has been great to work with and came highly recommended from my planner.  Email me if you would like to contact them. tylerandrem at gmail .com HTH Tyler
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Gables Linens to drape the rotunda as well as the gallery (I am having my ceremony there as well).  I got quotes from Leyani and Gables Linen and I don't remember exactly, but I belive they were pretty much the same. I went with Gables Linens because I had a better experience there. You can email me at vigi 76 at gmail if you have other questions :)
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Dreams and Designs but I feel like Its expensive :( how about Mystical Memories?
  • edited December 2011
    bluebook- hey I have the same question and don't know what to price compare too can you let me know what the girls say as far as pricing goes? THANKS! kimngu007 @hotmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards