Florida-South Florida
Options

I DID IT...

I finally decided that my blubber needs to be gone.  Im done, Im tired of not fitting into any wedding dresses I try on.   I went out and bought the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred video &  a scale.  I will start tomorrow.  I just hope I can keep it up.  I tend to buy exercise equip./stuff & it just sits upstairs and looks pretty.  Fat be gone!  POOF!Thanks for letting me share!  :o)

Re: I DID IT...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Way to go! There are so many of us doing this it will be great to do together!! I was going to do the DVD when I got home from my trip tonight but instead I got in bed b/c I"m sooo tired. But it's a no nonsense stuff from here on out. We will all be skinny brides!!! ;)
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yay! mine finally came in yesterday so Im going to start tomorrow too! ::cheers:: to skinny brides!!!
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the awakening : )  It's so awesome and I can't recommend it more. Do it every day you can. 6 days minimum if you don't workout aside from the DVD.I'm on level 3 now and so excited. My muscles are happy and I see cuts in just a little over 2 weeks
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats on that big first step =)too funny you mentioned this, i was just pondering over buying a jillian michaels game for the wii fit @ game stop this afternoon. please keep us updated on how it goes
  • Options
    babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yay!!! welcome to the club!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!  It's good motivation knowing that everyone else is doing this workout.  Once I get started, Im usually good to go.  Good Luck to everyone else doing this! WE CAN DO IT! 
  • Options
    tazdvl3tazdvl3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good for you! I think I'm jumping on the bandwagon too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY!!! Congrats! I did it yesterday and I'm soooo sore today... but it feels good that only 20 minutes made me feel this way!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love it!!!!!!!! It's amazing, congrats on the huge step!!! :):)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    michy22michy22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just got the DVD too so I am starting tonight ... from everyones feedback tomorrow we will be sore!
    Michelle & Julio
    ...4-24-10...
    Bio
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Jessica813Jessica813 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Got my engagement pictures back this weekend and am not so happy with some of the pictures b/c my arms look a little bigger than I would like them to. I am so buying the DVD and starting tonight! Just called my mom and told her to be ready when I get home!Got a month and a half until the wedding! Gonna suck it up and work out!!! lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards