Florida-South Florida
Options

Sister Deffinitely Not Attending

So that is the final word... I am planning to go visit her during Thanksgiving week and spend some time with her. We explored all the options and it seems like the best thing to do is to have the wedding in February as we planned since it will cost us a lot to postpone and we dont even know how long it will take for her to be able to come to the States anyway... I am trying to stay positive but its hard... Thank you all for your kind words the other day.  

Re: Sister Deffinitely Not Attending

• Options
    avmn10avmn10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That has to be so heartbreaking for you, I'm so sorry to hear this.  I hope you will have a videographer so she can see it??
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry to hear that. I know it's going to be hard. Are you having video? You'll be able to share pictures with her after. That's great that you'll be seeing her soon.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry to hear this :( While you visit her, make sure to have a huge celebration!!!! And when she is able to get to the states, guess you will have to celebrate again! ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are deffinitely having a video, it was a gift from my other sister. We may also have a webcam so she can see the ceremony...
  • Options
    RhiannonBRhiannonB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, I'm so sorry it didn't work out, but at least you will see her soon and when she gets back to the states, you have another excuse to celebrate!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh no I'm soooo so sorry hun :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad you sound a bit better :) and I'm also glad you will be spending some time together for Thanksgiving. Sisters are the best. Definitely try and do that sykpe thing where you record the wedding live and she's right there watching.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i'm kinda in the same boat my best friend my MOh couldnt come either from Venezuela couldnt come so i was bummed but we are planning a trip to meet up in Aruba next year
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry to hear that =( As the girls mentioned, def try the webcam thing... atleast it would be a way of having her there in a non-conventional way. Try to stay positive, atleast you'll get another celebration once she get's in :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry to hear your news. I remember seeing an ad for livestreaming your wedding online. Maybe try googling it and she can still be there without being "there".
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aww I'm so sorry hon....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards