Florida-South Florida
Options

Video for Reception

I am trying to make a DVD to play at the reception of me and Fi growing up then to us together and ending with our E-pics. Does anyone know an easy way to do this without being too expensive?

Re: Video for Reception

• Options
    avmn10avmn10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FI did something like for his parents anniversary party.  It was time consuming to scan all the pics, but it was free, just upload them and put them on a slideshow.  Not sure how he added the music, I'm sure someone on here will know; if not let me know and I'll check with him.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Alexandra, I know it is going to be time consuming. That is why I am starting a year early lol. I found a few places but it is expensive and I cant afford anything else. Any ideas would help!Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know someone who knows how to do that incorporating flash on it. He is cheap, he did one for my sisters birthday. His email hybr1d69@gmail.com HTH
  • Options
    Jessica813Jessica813 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've used Windows Movie Maker in the past to make slideshows. It creates a wmv file. It allows you to add music very easily. I think it's fairly easy to use.HTH!
  • Options
    michy22michy22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i think walgreens does it, but you can always google "free dvd photo montage program" you might get lucky.
    Michelle & Julio
    ...4-24-10...
    Bio
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards