Florida-South Florida
Options

RU3234- KNOTTIE FOR THE DAY!!

Hi girls!!We have a fabulous board with ladies that are all unique, different and AMAZING!!!This will be a great way for us all to get to know each other. Answer each question honestly and full - can't wait to learn more about the South Florida Knotties!!If you would like to be included, reply to this with your knottie name and first name!Karen- you're up lady!!xoxoCourtneyLET THE QUESTIONS BEGIN!!!!!!!!!! *******************************1. First Name & FI's First name and wedding date?2. Where did you go to college?3. What part of the world do you live in?4. How did you and FI Meet?5. How long have you been together?6. Do you live together? Why or why not?7. How did FI propose?8. How long of an engagement are you having/did you have? Why?9. Favorite wedding vendor so far?10. Biggest piece of wedding advice you can share so far?11. What do you do for a career? What does FI do?12. Do you think you could be/will ever be a stay at home mama?13. Do you want children? Any potential names yet?14. Do you have any pets? Names?15. Do you have any siblings?16. What is your favorite food?17. What is your favorite movie?18. What is your favorite drink? (Alcohol and Non-Alcohol)19. What is the hardest part of wedding plans for you?20. Where are you honeymooning?21. What is the best thing you learned on The Knot?22. What's one city you would love to live in for a year?23. What do you love most about your FI?24. If you have an extra $5000 to put towards your wedding only, what would you spend it on?25. What is one silly thing about you?26. What Knottie wedding would you love to attend?27. What is something you learned from The Knot that you never heard of prior?28. What other Knottie boards do you visit?29. Describe yourself in 3 words.30. What else do you want to share?? THANKS FOR SHARING!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker

Re: RU3234- KNOTTIE FOR THE DAY!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Let's go Karen :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Karen, it was wonderful to learn more about you.   It sounds like FI is an angel - what a wonderful man!! And he plays for the Mets?? I'm so sorry your homesick - come back up north, it's fabulous!! move to Philly!! :)
  • Options
    jennej24jennej24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It was fun reading about you. Thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Court-Thanks for this oppurtunity to share more about me! I am working on moving back  up there but his career is crazy. Yes hes in the minors with the Mets. My BM lives in Warrington and is begging me to come back up there so we will see!
  • Options
    keziah27keziah27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    it was good learning about you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wait what?!? WARRINGTON?? I live in HORSHAM!! That's like 3.5 seconds from my house!!! I go the Target and Loes and Bed, Bath & Beyond in Warrington, lolol do you mean Warrington PA??
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes Warrington, PA! She wants me to move there with her and her fi. I am going to visit her there in the next couple of months. That is super close to you huh? I have never been there so I dont know where anything is! I just want a cheeseteak.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha small world!! you'll love it, it's a BEAUTIFUL area - it's the suburbs so it's gorgeous and quiet and amazing houses, but you're very close to downtown Philly (I'm about a 30 minute train-ride away). I grew up in Philadelphia my entire life and I've only had bites of cheesesteaks. I don't really like them. I'm an embrassement to my city. If you go, try either Steves or  Tony Lukes for steaks! :)
  • Options
    avmn10avmn10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for sharing!! It's seems like you've found a great guy who's always there for you, very lucky :)  Your story about moving made me laugh...and mexican food..ugh...really want some right now!!
  • Options
    RhiannonBRhiannonB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It was so great learning more about you! Your FI sounds like an amazing man!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Loved reading and learning more about you Karen!! I didn't know you were from NJ!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!Jamie- Yes I am born and raised in NJ and lived there for 24 years. I would give up anything to back up there! I miss the fall and my friends. Are you from the north?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wonderful reading about you - my cousin & matron of honor is a rutgers grad - douglass college :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    aww how long have you been down here??I'm from Long Island... born and raised. Came down in '98 for school and never left so I've been here 11 years.I have a love hate relationship with Miami.Love the weather but miss the fall and the change of seasons. Hate the people (at least until recently when I met some exceptional ladies ahem) but overall I don't see myself going back up there.Maybe but probably not. I kind of want my children to grow up in the North East Like I did but I hate the cold so much! lol. But we ARE leaving Miami and moving to the west coast which is a little bit better I think...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have been here for a little over 4 years. I was getting ready to move back up there when I met Fi..actually I was going back up there to get my ex back the Mitch came along and I knew he was better for me so I thought I would give it a shot. Well that worked out for the best.I want my kids to grow up in the NE. The school districts down here scare me. I know kids can grow up great down here but I came from 2 teachers so school was pushed.I personally, dont mind the cold. I can put more clothes on, I cant take more off. I have made NO friends here. That has been really hard. Plus when my mom was sick I lost alot of friends and now I find myself socially inept which I never used to be so its wierd. My BF lives outside Philly so I thinking there or Conn. IDK. Sorry the novel!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It really IS hard to make friends down here. I've been here 11 years but before The Knot I had only a few good friends here... very few. Also it;'s so transient that the friends i made over the years moved away... but Philly or CT are awesome! I love the NE!
  • Options
    cinthia122cinthia122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great to learn about you.  Lets go METS!! I'm a Met fan by injection ;) 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    it was great learning about you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    citytoshore09citytoshore09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aw yay! I loved this. Come back to New York!!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards