Florida-South Florida
Options

***AMY***

What the hell do you know about Sweet Surrender cupcakes missy? I just saw you post about them in the cheer up post for Tess - how did you find out about them? I'm asking b/c my co-worker's sis is the owner, and I served as a tasting dummy for all of their cupcakes before they opened!!! I was giving them baby shower and wedding cupcake ideas and my co-worker even said that she might look into doing a knottie discount! It's so awesome that you've been there! I literally gave ideas opinions on the package colors and design, the inside of the store, and cupcake flavors! It was a long time coming! Aren't their cupcakes TDF???
Photobucket

Re: ***AMY***

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Excuse me? You f'n know the owner? Please give them my full name LOL. Todd and I go there ALL THE TIME. If we go to target, we sneak in there. it's A-MAZING. I cannot BELIEVE you know the owner, thats like a famous person to me. They are 8 seconds from my house in boynton. Omg im in love.
  • Options
    ayanapoohayanapooh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't even effing believe it!!!! WOW! When they first opened I thought of you b/c they're in Boynton! You have no idea how near and dear the place is to me b/c of my co-worker.  All I heard about was cupcakes for months.  Had to get the frosting right.  Packaging had to be perfect! Do you still need cupcakes for anything? Maybe dessert at your BBQ? I can see if I can have her make some Amy & Todd cupcake holders.  I'm dead serious.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    K. I'm gonna ask her sister about it when I see her today.  She's in charge of all the cupcake holder designs.  How many ppl at your RD?
    Photobucket
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't gone in yet and I drive by it all the time. =/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Zobo they're INCREDIBLE!!!!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    INCREDIBLE is not even the world. they are like INFUKINGCREDIBLE. LOL About 30 pl
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    K.  I'll ask her and let you know!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    RhiannonBRhiannonB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG! I lurve the red velvet!!! Sooo good, I want a dozen right now!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rhiannon, the red velvet are my FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG Amy, look at your new siggy!!! Soooooo effin cute!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok. BEST banana & chocolate cupcake EVER. theya re about 10 minutes from my house...whenever we go to moes or five guys...or target or michaels...i have to tell fi to stop!
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards