Options

Need your 2 cents...

2»

Re: Need your 2 cents...

• Options
    tmmathetmmathe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ah-ah ah-ah ah-al-co-hol!!!tryin to be jaime foxx, but i think i'm just stuttering
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow... I guess people are voting for the bar.Is there RELLY that much of a difference between Absolut and Kettle One. I mean, I like Kettle but it's not like Absolut is bad. It's not Popov right???What I'm not seeing on this list of alcohol Alissa is Tequila?I have the regular bar in my package... I didn't think people would care if it were Absolut vs Kettle... or Cuervo v Patron AND I"M A LUSH!Hmmm.. you girls have me wondering if I should upgrade my bar now. Shoot.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you are happy with the food you have already then definitely go with the alcohol.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks girls ... looks like BOOZE wins!!! I appreciate your opinions SOOOO very much!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    tazdvl3tazdvl3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're not big drinkers. But I know your guests will appreciate the upgrade in the bar and feel like you wanted to give them the best. You have a good amount of food already.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know I'm a little late (oops!)... But We'd totally upgrade the bar. I know you have amazing food already, but I think Danielle has a great point. You don't want to get TOO full with great food before your delicious main course. Jaime - I don't think you should spend more money upgrading. I think there are small differences between some top shelp liquors and others, but I think regardless, your guests will enjoy the drinks. ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Steph&ByronSteph&Byron member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I say bar
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards