Florida-South Florida
Options

Vendor Review continued.......

I totally forgot about these vendors and would like to give you my grade:Alterations by Reina A- The only reason that she got a minus was for the price of what I had done. I only needed a bustle and my straps shorten which only required moving the button. Although I was satisfied with the results. I feel that those two things should n't have cost me 100 + dollars.However, if you are getting other services more extensive work she's the woman for the job, she knows what she is doing. Tip, and I'm sure you girls know this , but I did n't have time to take my maid of honor or mother when it was time to pick up the dress, ended up taking my brother, so you know how that ended, my bustle was not done completely the day of , so I really feel like I paid for nothing, but that was my fault.Etsy- SWEETPLUME- A+- This seem to be the hardest task for me and I thought it would be the easiest. I wanted unique, pretty, yet high quality without the high price dresses.I found it with sweetplume.My flower girls look so beautiful. I receive the dresses very quickly and though the tulle on one dress had a hole in it, the designer took it back without a problem and sent me a new one fast. I love her point of view for little girl dresses so check her out http://www.etsy.com/shop/sweetplume?ga_search_query=sweetplume&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&order=date_desc&includes[0]=tags&includes[1]=titleShannon's Calligraphy- A+- She is in Georgia, so I was a little sceptical, but she had wonderful reviews and doesn't ask for all the money up front. I did'nt want to spend a lot on my invitations because I had so many guest, but I didn't want them to look cheap either. I bought my invitations from Target.I had her to do the machine calligraphy and I couldn't tell the difference. It was soooo inexpensive to have her print these and I had a lot of words I wanted her to squeeze on there and she did it without compromising the look of the invites.I know her hand calligraphy is much better than  the machine and those prices are reasonable as well and she was also fast at getting them to me. http://www.shannonscalligraphy.com/Nuts Online A+- I had a Parisian themed wedding, so I wanted the jordon almonds.They came fast and were so fresh.http://www.nutsonline.com/Bertilina Bridal Shop A- This is the lady who sewd my bridesmaid dresses. I wanted a vintage, 50-60's inspired look and she made that a reality. However, the minus is because I had some girls that were out of town and couldn't get there until the day before. She knew this from the beginning and hounded me the day before my wedding and I just didn't need that and didn't think she should have called me when she had the numbers of my girls.She added to the stress of that day and we had an issue with the tulle, but she fixed it and I think they were fabulous.  Hope this helps girls!

Re: Vendor Review continued.......

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards