Florida-South Florida
Options

What bra are you wearing?

The ladies at the bridal salon said the best thing is to wear a bustier with boning because it makes the breasts be placed exactly where they need to be, etc. etc.What brands/types are best? I think I want to buy mine online

Re: What bra are you wearing?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    well in Davids Bridal they gave me one like that i think it was like 40 bucks and it makes ur boobs huge LOL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    From your subject I was going to answer: It's blue!I'm stupid, lol. I don't think I'll wear a bra, but I don't have much to support anyway. Danielle had a great way to solve this, though, and she has some awesome rack. Oh yes I said it.
  • Options
    AlispidaliAlispidali member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've only been to David's bridal and Alfred Angelo. But the David's bridal bustier was really comfortable and the Alfred Angelo one looked sexy but felt awful. I'm going to buy the David's bridal one :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I KNOW! D totally does
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    And so do you! Find a way to enhance and show off your senoritas for your big day ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Right now a VS Very Sexy strapless with the gel, but Danielle got me going on the sewn in cups idea.
  • Options
    avee10avee10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got the bustier from David's Bridal, fits great and gives my breasts great lift.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    avmn10avmn10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm hoping to have my boobs done before the wedding, which means they will be so perky I won't need one. (Kidding, maybe, ha)  But likely having something sewn in. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hahahaha Alwz, I thought you were serious!! I was so jealous!!I'm getting cups sewn in :):)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I KNOW! I thought you were serious, too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am wearing a bustier also... at Davids was about $70 but got it at Dillards for about $40... I have 2 dresses, still not sure what I will be wearing for my second dress.
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have only tried one on at AA and it was very sexy lace and supported my D's! Not sure on price because I wasn't worried about buying it yet.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am having one sewn in....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I believed you too, girl! I was going to ask when where how much eeee. Deceiver! lol.
  • Options
    rclnd83rclnd83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the "boobie fairy" did not visit me when I was young. But I did wear this barenecessities.com/Dominique-Longline-Lace-Torsolette_product_Dominique8949_,search,.htm I only wore it for the ceremony. When I got to the hotel I took it off. My dress had a built in system. GL with your search
  • Options
    rclnd83rclnd83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I dont like
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not wearing one. I have tiny tata's so they are sewing cups into my dress :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't plan on wearing one!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    pretty sure my mom did not grace me with much to fit in one lol. at this point i won't be wearing one.
  • Options
    avmn10avmn10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ha...I reaaaalllllyyyyyy want them.  I mentioned it to my mom and she flipped, and said she wouldn't take care of me post-surgery.  Hi, I'm almost 30 yrs old and I still listen to my mommy :)
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    IDK, I haven't decided yet, maybe when my dress comes in I'll see what they recommend and go from there.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't wear one!!! ;) haha.. my dress went too low in the back.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    atizonatizon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow I still have no clue what bra..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards