Florida-South Florida
Options

any1 use candles4less.com?

They have the cheapest floating candles and votives I've been able to find. So far reviews haven't looked too bad but I was wondering if anyone had actually ordered from them. If not, and you got floating candles or votives, where did you get them from?

Re: any1 use candles4less.com?

• Options
    michy22michy22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just ordered tons of candles from quickcandles.com I found them to be cheaper, plus I found a promo code for them on retailmenot.com
    Michelle & Julio
    ...4-24-10...
    Bio
    Photobucket
  • Options
    bluebookbluebook member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Michy - have you received your candles yet? I need about 36 3" floating candles and they are $45 at Quickcandles or $33 at candles4less. I actually found a 15% off coupon on Retailmenot (love that site!) for Candles4less (but only 10% for Quickcandles). Anyway, I think they're definitely cheaper, but that makes me worry ..
  • Options
    michy22michy22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I placed my order this week so I have not recieved them but in my case my theme is candles so the quick candles had cheaper pillars. I just ordered over 200 candles... i hope they are good.   BTW- my florist had a good point, she said the 3" floating candles will last the whole night anything less than 3" will only last 3-4hours... (just a fun fact)
    Michelle & Julio
    ...4-24-10...
    Bio
    Photobucket
  • Options
    murrc2murrc2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also ordered from quick candles, 3" floating and votives with their holders and I thought they were the cheapest....did you look at the shipping cost b/c if I remeber correctly, that may have been my deciding factor.I got the candles and they look great, and I received  them like 2 days after I ordered with just basic shipping.HTH!
    image Cathy & Chris January 30, 2010 image Isabella and Olivia Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    bluebookbluebook member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think I'm going to order them from candles4less. Definitely the 3" floaters in ivory. Now I think I only need 45 or so but will probably order 72 because they are way cheaper that way. Ditto for the votives. 72 frosted votives with ivory candles which they say should last 8-10 hours.I will definitely have lots of these left after my wedding if anyone's interested.Murrc2 - I did the calculation with the shipping and you're right, Quickcandles charges less for shipping but even with the 10% coupon my total order is $127.17 at Quickcandles and $112.88 at Candles4less. I think it's because I want the frosted votives with ivory candles. Did you already receive your candles? Did you like them?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had a great experience with Quickcandles.... If they are cheaper, I would use them!
  • Options
    murrc2murrc2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did get them, really "quick" actually, 2 days later.  I like them, I only lit them for a quick time, I haven't lit any to see how long they last, but I'm happy with them
    image Cathy & Chris January 30, 2010 image Isabella and Olivia Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Quickcandles and we loved them. The colors were great and so were the quality! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i've used yummicandles.com in the past.  not sure if they're cheaper or not, but i thought they were decently priced!i have 12 black floating candles left over from my canceled engagement party...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards