Florida-South Florida
Options

Poll!!

Time for a Friday Poll!!!Honeymoonsssssssss1. Where are you all going on your HM?2. Who chose the location?3. Dream Honeymoon destination? 4. Length of HM? 5. How soon after the wedding will you be taking your HM?

Re: Poll!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Where are you all going on your HM? Costa Rica baby, g-yeah!2. Who chose the location? we both did3. Dream Honeymoon destination? greece 4. Length of HM? 9 days 5. How soon after the wedding will you be taking your HM? we leave at 10am next day
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I cant play this poll because im hoping to win my honeymoon on the show LMAO
  • Options
    cinthia122cinthia122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    TGIF!!!!! 1. Where are you all going on your HM? We are going down under to Australia, Fiji, and New Zealand.2. Who chose the location? Me3. Dream Honeymoon destination? Yes 4. Length of HM? 21 days 5. How soon after the wedding will you be taking your HM? 2 days later
  • Options
    atizonatizon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    good mornin!! here's my friday poll for today: 1. Where are you all going on your HM? Not sure yet since we are having a DW on a cruise. I'm hoping we can have a small HM after. 2. Who chose the location? n/a 3. Dream Honeymoon destination? Fiji or Hawaii 4. Length of HM? n/a 5. How soon after the wedding will you be taking your HM? I'm hoping a couple of mths maybe in June.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Where are you all going on your HM? Eastern Caribbean Cruise2. Who chose the location? FI and I did, but there wasnt much available in our budget anyway. FI's parents are paying for it!!3. Dream Honeymoon destination? Paris 4. Length of HM? 7 days 5. How soon after the wedding will you be taking your HM? Next day and cant wait!
  • Options
    FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Where are you all going on your HM? We switched from Jamaica (bc we've been there already) to Park City, UT. We wanted snow!2. Who chose the location?We both did.3. Dream Honeymoon destination?Italy and Greece or Fiji 4. Length of HM?One week. 5. How soon after the wedding will you be taking your HM?Wedding is Saturday, we're leaving Monday morning.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Where are you all going on your HM? JAMAICA!! Couples Negril!2. Who chose the location? He did. Well, we both did. But I wanted Costa Rica... he really wanted Jamaica, and the more i researched, the more I loved!!3. Dream Honeymoon destination? Austrailia. 4. Length of HM? One week. Maybe extending or just moving there, hahaha. 5. How soon after the wedding will you be taking your HM? Wedding is Saturday, we leave Monday :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    bluebookbluebook member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our honeymoon isn't till 6 months after the wedding and we still have no idea where we're going. I can't wait to read y'alls responses!
  • Options
    murrc2murrc2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Where are you all going on your HM? Costa Rica!!!!2. Who chose the location? I did3. Dream Honeymoon destination? Probably Australia and New Zealand 4. Length of HM?12 days 5. How soon after the wedding will you be taking your HM?not until 10 days later, we didn't want to miss the superbowl (no electricity at our first stay)
    image Cathy & Chris January 30, 2010 image Isabella and Olivia Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Where are you all going on your HM? We wanna do a Mediterranean Cruise.2. Who chose the location? We both decided since we love cruises we want somewhere different and not the caribbean since we lived out here for 2 yrs.3. Dream Honeymoon destination? Hawaii or the cruise 4. Length of HM? at least a week probably will be since FI will start his rotations soon after the wedding. 5. How soon after the wedding will you be taking your HM? a couple days, we didnt want to leave right after the wedding day.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Where are you all going on your HM? Puerto Rico, El Conquistador Resort 2. Who chose the location? Both 3. Dream Honeymoon destination? South Africa 4. Length of HM? 6days/5nights 5. How soon after the wedding will you be taking your HM? Two days  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Where are you all going on your HM? All I wanted was somewhere with no beach (already have that in Miami and we go to DR all the time). We are looking into doing an Alaska Cruise. Completely different and after talking to about 10 people at work, I heard its breathtaking..plus no worries about where to eat and planning so much 2. Who chose the location? As always, I bring it up and he agreees or disaggrees. 3. Dream Honeymoon destination? Backpacking in Europe 4. Length of HM? maybe 7 days 5. How soon after the wedding will you be taking your HM? prob several month since we are paying for everything ourselves
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FutureMrsFezz: I LOVED Park City!!! That was the first place I went too that really opened my eyes to traveling. My FI was stationed there and when I visited I was in awe of the beautiful scenary!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Court im going to a wedding in park city in may!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not there yet :(
  • Options
    ctellez4ctellez4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    azefazkim: my parents when on an alaska cruise this summer for their 25th anniversary and they loved it. the pictures were breahtaking, i've never seen anything like them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We dont have one yet. We were supposed to go Cape Cod but I am  not sure if we can work something into our budget at this point since we are getting nothing from our families.
  • Options
    michy22michy22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Ladies... Happy Friday...1. Where are you all going on your HM? 7 day Western Carribean Cruise2. Who chose the location? we both did, it fit our budget   3. Dream Honeymoon destination? Spain 4. Length of HM? 7 days but I wish it would be 14... 5. How soon after the wedding will you be taking your HM- our wedding is Saturday night we leave Sunday at noon...so literally 12 hours...= )
    Michelle & Julio
    ...4-24-10...
    Bio
    Photobucket
  • Options
    SarahNESarahNE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay for Honeymoons! 1. Where are you all going on your HM? Hawaii (Maui & Oahu) and French Polynesia (Bora Bora)2. Who chose the location? Me!3. Dream Honeymoon destination? This is it for me :)4. Length of HM? Just a little over two weeks5. How soon after the wedding will you take your HM? Our flight leaves at 1:30pm the day after.30 more days till the HM, super excited! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOVE this poll1. Where are you all going on your HM? Cruise to Antigua, St. Kitts, Dominica, St. Lucia. Then 4 days at a resort in San Juan. WOOT!!2. Who chose the location? My FI wanted a cruise and he didn't want to compromise (he has never been, I have)....so I chose the best one for us, with a little extra!3. Dream Honeymoon destination?  Bora Bora/Fiji Islands for 2-3 weeks with an adventurous twist (not just relaxing) 4. Length of HM? 11-12 days 5. How soon after the wedding will you be taking your HM?  The next day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Hawaii2. I told him I wanted to go some place neither of us have been3. Hawaii and Fiji (Fiji is just too far!)4. 7 nights5. We cant leave for 4 months after the wedding, FI is the only attorney on site where he works and January-May is their season.. oh well
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Where are you all going on your HM? Antigua2. Who chose the location? We both Did3. Dream Honeymoon destination? Maldives but it's too far 4. Length of HM? 12 nights 5. How soon after the wedding will you be taking your HM? We leave that Monday
  • Options
    keziah27keziah27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Where are you all going on your HM? Puerto Rico2. Who chose the location?  We both did3. Dream Honeymoon destination?  anywhere with a beach 4. Length of HM?  hopefully 10 days 5. How soon after the wedding will you be taking your HM?  i think within 1 or 2 days
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards