Florida-South Florida
Options

Ladies who took b-pics with Carmen

Did you purchase her album or did you use the pics and make your own using blurb or another company? TIA!
TTC since May 2011 "Natural" BFP 1/2/2012 with cp 1/5/2012 5/2012: SA and CD 3 bloodwork perfect 6/2012: Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN 8/2012: HSG all clear. Clomid TI cycle canceled due to thin lining 9/2012: Lap and Hysteroscopy: mild endo, uterine fibroids and septum, and ovarian cyst all removed

Re: Ladies who took b-pics with Carmen

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i'm making my own album and was going to use mpix.com but I don't think they have the album I wanted with the thick pages. So it's still a work in progress...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Joanne, can you send me another teaser of your batch? I only saw the one you had as your siggy :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Christina I never sent anybody any pics. I'm just private like that. And...since FI got the new VW Droid phone I won't be making any of my bpics siggy pics anymore..LOL.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I getcha. I hear you b/c I'm the same way. I'm sorry! I thought you made some of them public. Didn't mean to impose :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    no i was really being funny about it, please not imposing at all :)
  • Options
    blubuttrfly02blubuttrfly02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PinkShoesGal   I took my bpics with Carmen- and I took the high resolution pics and made my own album. I used mypublisher.com ----Its VERRY easy to put together, they already have premade formats for the pages, you just drag and drop your picture into the pages. It came out great, leather album for less than 50 bucks. For me it was worth saving the extra 100+ bucks. Good luck!!
  • Options
    PinkShoesGalPinkShoesGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies. Bluebutterfly, I'm glad to hear it's a relatively easy process. I'm getting kind of stingy as I get closer to my day and do not want to shell out any more cash than necessary.
    TTC since May 2011 "Natural" BFP 1/2/2012 with cp 1/5/2012 5/2012: SA and CD 3 bloodwork perfect 6/2012: Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN 8/2012: HSG all clear. Clomid TI cycle canceled due to thin lining 9/2012: Lap and Hysteroscopy: mild endo, uterine fibroids and septum, and ovarian cyst all removed
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards