Florida-South Florida
Options

NWR: America's Backyard

Anyone been? Is it fun? I'm thinking of celebrating my birthday there next month.
:: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::

Re: NWR: America's Backyard

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What is this place? I know lots of the knotties have been together. I lived in Miami for 25 yrs and never heard of this place before TK. I'm intrigued!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    not sure.. I think it's a bar-type place. www. myamericasbackyard .com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There have been  2 Knottie GTG's there and it's really fun. It's definitely a party place. It's all outside though and it was really hot so it's probably great when the weather cools down!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been there a few times and it's always been fun. In the summer it can be miserable because it's outdoors, but when the weather is nice it's very enjoyable. I'm pretty sure they have good drink specials too.
  • Options
    AlispidaliAlispidali member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been there once, it was fun. It's an outdoor bar, they have a country band on Thursday's and a DJ on Saturdays. At the Fort Lauderdale bridal show, they were giving everyone a prize who came by the booth and I got a 2 hour open bar there. They e-mailed me this week and told me I have to use it on a Saturday or Thursday. They gave out a lot of them. Did anyone else get an e-mail from them this week?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea.. I won a happy hour from them.
  • Options
    rclnd83rclnd83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    that's a great Knottie G2G place!!! Foxtrot and Goldie had my bach. party there. TONS OF FUN!!!!!! Goood Times!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i won a happy hour there too. I knw a lot of people that have had a bday party there.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    atizonatizon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I heard its a lot of fun. My friend won a happy hour too.. Heard its great!! I think my girls are planning my bachelorette there.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    it's a cool place - they have specials alllll the time. I will email you any that I get :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards