Florida-South Florida
Options

wedding regrets

I got an email about wedding regrets. Well the knot sent it stating girls on the nest can give advice, so I thought I would post the link here, pretty interesting to see what they say.http://tinyurl.com/yb33dky
My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: wedding regrets

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I really like this.. brings up things I don't think I would have even thought of! holding the bouquet too high as you walk down the isle... making sure to smile when you walk down the isle!!! listening to your gut!! speaking up if you hate your hair!! thanks for posting!!
  • Options
    tmmathetmmathe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oooh, these are really great things to know.  Thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Interesting to read. I have to say that I'm surprised those girls photographers didn't advise them to hold the bouquet lower. I would think a wedding photog would know to tell them this...But now I'll probably be more conscious of it! I hope I don't have a bunch of regrets... but knowing me there will inevitably be SOMETHING.
  • Options
    atizonatizon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks for sharing..intresting to read.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    NP ladies, I def thought it was interesting myself.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    tazdvl3tazdvl3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good article. It's going to be so hard to remember everything. Just be yourself that day. I don't have regrets, but I wish I had scheduled hair and make-up a little earlier too. I think you should add 30 min. - 1 hr to whatever time you think. Lacey - just a tip, to make it easier when posting links you can add this code to make it clickable [url]website[*/url] remove the *
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    this is great!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards