Florida-South Florida
Options

When will I see her again??

I miss her (my wedding dress) I picked the dress in August and they placed the order. How long does it usually take for the store to get the dress??waiting impatiently!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image

Re: When will I see her again??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ha ha ha! Awww.I think every store is different.I ordered my dress in June and it came in at the end of September!!! They said it could take up to 5 months but it only took about 3!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    my dress is from davids bridal and it only took about 5 weeks to come. i was surprised, it was about a month sooner than they told me it'd be here. i think it depends on where you get it from.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think mine took about 3 months - I missed it too!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    atizonatizon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress at Bellissima. Soooo this month actually makes 3 months so hopefull fingers crossed I'll get a phone call from them. Did you call to get an update or just waited for the phone call??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    :) I hear you. Can't hurt to call and get an update from them
  • Options
    rclnd83rclnd83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i waited almost 5 months.
  • Options
    PinkShoesGalPinkShoesGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going on 7 months! I ordered from Coral Gables Bridal back in April. I called once back in September but may have to try again soon.
    TTC since May 2011 "Natural" BFP 1/2/2012 with cp 1/5/2012 5/2012: SA and CD 3 bloodwork perfect 6/2012: Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN 8/2012: HSG all clear. Clomid TI cycle canceled due to thin lining 9/2012: Lap and Hysteroscopy: mild endo, uterine fibroids and septum, and ovarian cyst all removed
  • Options
    avmn10avmn10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ha, cute :)  Mine took about six months to come in.  Different stores take a different periods of time.  Check with the store you bought it from, I'm sure whatever they tell you will probably be right, give or take a week or two. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Man, if some dresses are taking 6 months to come in... I may be SOL!! I really need to get on ordering mine : /
  • Options
    jennej24jennej24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't wait either! I only ordered mine a month ago, but I wanted to know when it would come in so I called them last week. They said it will be in at the end of January (about 4 months total).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was told 6 months and mine came in 2 months early :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    atizonatizon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks ladies...I think I am going to give them a call tomorrow.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards