Florida-South Florida
Options

Looking for Knotties married or getting married Jungle Island (reviews before I book)

Looking for your saavy advice, knotties. I had a venue picked but my future MIL asked to check JI. I sent an email to Mercy and was very surprised of the prices and the fact that you can get a 25% disc with the Prime Card (which I never heard of before) I have an appointment tom and I know many knotties have booked this place so pls I need to know the good, the bad and the ugly before I change my venue! thanks (I dont what i would do w/out the knotties!)

Re: Looking for Knotties married or getting married Jungle Island (reviews before I book)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My wedding was at JI! You can see my vendor reviews in my bio! The venue was beautiful and perfect and I really only have good things to say other than the fact that my coordinator changed a few times at the beginning (not a big deal)! The food was DELICIOUS! The staff was courteous and helpful!
  • Options
    Steph&ByronSteph&Byron member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Muddilicious has all the vendor reviews from past knotties. I've seen reviews for JI there
  • Options
    Karyan30Karyan30 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Perfect Momement but I cant open your bio!! can u pls send me the link? I would love to see it before the meeting tom!! BTW Im also a UM alum..GO CANES!! I need to know how did u get HIM for your wedding? how cool!
  • Options
    oyepoohoyepooh member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    http://sflweddingreviews.blogspot.com/My reviews for JI (and a few others' as well) are up on our reviews page.  In a nutshell, we LOVED everything about JI.  Great food, drinks, service, etc.  Good luck!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards