Florida-South Florida
Options

(early) Exercise Roll Call

Doing this early since I did Jillian Michales already and I'm going to be heading out shortly to go to Mens Warehouse with Matty to try on Tuxes. Did you exercise today? If so what did you do?

Re: (early) Exercise Roll Call

• Options
    bluebookbluebook member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I pulled a muscle in my gluteus (don't laugh :) doing Jillian Michaels yesterday so today I am doing 10 modified push-ups every 45 minutes.
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll be going to the gym to take a step circuit class at 5:45! I am envious of everyone who does JM. I need to get my a$$ out of the house otherwise I'd never workout. Have fun with Matty! Take pics of him in his tux!!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just ran 2.50 miles. Half of what I usually do - but I ran FAST today. Just over 9 minute miles. I'm B.E.A.T. So proud of everyone for sticking with it!
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing Jillian Mic when I get home from class at 9pm but have fun :)Yea, take pics too. Since we're all boys posting, we need to show our tuxes
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    awww Dalie, I'm so sorry you hurt your self. I did that too but in a different area. Good for you for even attempting to do something.Oh and I do modified pushups everytime. I'm such a wuss ha ha ha.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't work out yesterday. Today I made up for it by doing cardio and free weights. Keep it up honeys!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    good job ladies!!!!!!! have fun at MW Jaime!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    minerva0416minerva0416 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did 30 min.. running and 30 min eleptical
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    nice job ladies!! i'm glad to see us all motivated :) i did it today and yesterday. level 1. i think i might move on next week or increase my weights from 3lbs to 5 lbs.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I started with 2 dances from the Dancing With the Stars  workout dvd then Wii fit and finished with Punchout on Wii...I think I am going to die!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY! Just ran 3 miles. I also ate left over Chinese AND McDonalds for lunch because I'm a hungry lard azz :). Congrats girls!! Keep up the good work. Dalie...sorry you're hurt!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i'm doing JM in about an hour :) i feel so much better after doing it yesterday!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No JM today, but I ran 2 miles instead.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards