Florida-South Florida
Options

I Feel Guilty

Yesterday I ate like poop, but did Jillian Michaels, and I went out in drank boo. Today again somewhat ate like crap, but didnt do Jillian too lazy please Ive had this headache that wont go away.Gosh I feel so guilty for doing this above. Thanks for letting me share.
My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I Feel Guilty

• Options
    edited December 2011
    lol. i did JM last night and then ate ice cream. counter productive. and then today i ate truffles in class. and now i'm doing JM. and eating a hot pocket. haha. don't feel guilty!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't feel guilty!  You did Jillian for one, and exercising is noo fun when you have a headache, so you deserve to skip it after that, and eat what you want to make the headache not so noticable!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't beat yourself up. You worked out yesterday! That's awesome. Just get back on the train and keep going!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Really... don't feel bad. I haven't done JM in a week and I've been eating like cr@p. I'm doing it tomorrow and then on friday I have my session with my trainer and saturday I'm doing a 5k walk. So I don't feel so bad now.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Babe! You have 9 months! You may indulge all you want as log as you keep yourself on track to some extent. Gradually you will find yourself turning away from exaggeratedly fatty food, and it'll be okay.If you need motivation, I can email stalk you like I do Court.Baha, i said I do Court :3
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    if it makes you feel ANY better, I ate a giant plate of rice and drank. a lot. and jillian is still wrapped in her box. unopened!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    alissa... I just ate a big bowl of rice too! mmmmmmm carby deliciousness!!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aww thanks girls, you did make me feel better. =)
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards