Florida-South Florida
Options

jaime

what ever happened with your center piece fiasco with the florist making the one you wanted for another client? did that get worked out? i know you sent them an email when you saw the photos, but what came of it? i hope it all worked out for you.

Re: jaime

• Options
    edited December 2011
    aww I never came back to share. I'm sorry. In short, it worked out. Apparently the other bride asked for something very similar. NOt exactly but still it was similar. Was I thrilled no not AT ALL... BUT in the end the other bride decided to go in a different direction with her CP's so it doesn't even matter and I freaked out for NOTHING. I spoke at length with Guerdy and she was really cool and really nice about it all and I trust her and in the end we ARE getting the bigger globes so we should be good to go. Phew. We're doing another trial before the wedding to make sure we get it just right! Thanks for asking!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    aww i'm really glad it worked out! i definitely wouldn't say you freaked out for nothing, i would have been JUST as mad as you were! but that's awesome that they were understanding and saw where you were coming from and you get the big globes you wanted :) woohoo!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I mean, if it had turned out be exactly as I speculated then it would have SUCKED and I would have been really upset but since it's not I'm SOOO totally over it. We're gonna get what we want and as far as we know, it will still be unique. Lol.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lol good! :) i can't wait to see your next trial photos!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards