Florida-South Florida
Options

(early) CHRISTMAS POLL!

What are you getting FI?What do you want?

Re: (early) CHRISTMAS POLL!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't decided what to get him yet. He wants a shotgun or the Olympus waterproof digital camera. I don't really know what I want...a treadmill, a personal trainer, a nice high zoom camera. New sunglasses...lol I don't really need anything.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Were not going crazy this year since we are paying for the wedding ourselves and were broke. I already preordered "The Hangover" DVD. I was a necklace and bracelet or a nicer smaller camera.
  • Options
    Nydia82Nydia82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married the day after Christmas. All I want is to spend the day with friends and family and have a good time. I want my FMIL to not be a crazy biotch like she was last Christmas, and I want my FFIL to have his tux ready in time.Honestly, if I get those things and not a single present, I will still be the happiest almost-bride in the world.I'm afraid of posting what I got FI because he told me the other day that he checked out the knot and the next during his lunch break...just to see what I was always talking about.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    cinthia122cinthia122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI: New sunglasses and sneakers ME:  NEW Piano
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For FI: maybe a laptop?For me: I honestly don't know. I haven't even thought about this :-/
  • Options
    PinkShoesGalPinkShoesGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just bought a house and the wedding is only a few months away so we're going to have a very low-key Christmas gift-wise.
    TTC since May 2011 "Natural" BFP 1/2/2012 with cp 1/5/2012 5/2012: SA and CD 3 bloodwork perfect 6/2012: Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN 8/2012: HSG all clear. Clomid TI cycle canceled due to thin lining 9/2012: Lap and Hysteroscopy: mild endo, uterine fibroids and septum, and ovarian cyst all removed
  • Options
    atizonatizon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We decided not to buy gifts for each other since we are saving for the wedding and I just got a new car and a new for our house. We might just do a family dinner at the house.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For me, maybe some MAC makeup (my favorite)..and a new cameraHim- maybe a Tag watch if I can afford it
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nothing & nothing. We're saving every penny for the wedding and the house, but we really don't need anything, as long as we spend it together.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's Hannukah for us :) But I think I'm getting him (aka US lol) a Disney throw for our couch personalized with our last name to match the Disney decor in our family room...cheesy and cheap - that's how I roll
  • Options
    RhiannonBRhiannonB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmm, we're also keeping it low-key since we're paying for 95% of the wedding ourselves.FI - I really want to buy him a new suit.  All he has are dress pants and a blazer, but I think he should have a nice suit too.Me - Most of things I could put on my list I'll probably just save for the wedding registry, LOL.  Jewelry is always a winner!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are giving each other one flute from Bacarat, which we are using for the wedding toast.  It was a way to justify spending that much $$$$ on toasting flutes ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards