Florida-South Florida
Options

The SCALE!!

I FINALLY lost!!!2.6 pounds!!!WAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!I would like to lose another 5 pounds by November 24th - engagement picture - (11 days..) but I don't think my body will let me. BLAH!3 more? We'll see!!how did you all do?? :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker

Re: The SCALE!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    YAYAYA COURT IM SO EXCITED!!!! I love you. Im so emotional. I cant wait to hug you. Im 127 today but still have arms the size of shrek
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    getting ready to go to the gym now :D good work, girls :)
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    127 - I can break you like a chicken!! lolol that's from My Big Fat Greek Wedding - I am going to hug you so hard your eyeballs pop out. lolol gooooo tessy go!! you're so inspiring. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    good for all of you. =) I still have not dropped weight =( but I have not gained. I feel like Ive been at this weight for like 6 months now wtf, why isnt it coming off. I know I always say this and fall through, but starting Sunday hardcore weight watchers haha. and Jillian Michaels.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats on the weight lose girls!I still haven't lost anything but I haven't gained either so that's a good sign. I'm going to try to not drink so much beer this weekend.  Hopefully that will help.  Plus I have a little extra motivation to work harder now that I'm doing B-pics next month.  i want to see the number on the scale go down so bad.....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amazing job Courtney and everyone else.My metabolism is stuck completely. EXACT Same number for 4 months now. Despite doing exercise almost every night for 2 weeks and eating really well.Somethings up. I am about to get my PD but that same one number is haunting the crap out of me and I'm really upset.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards