Florida-South Florida
Options

Menu Cards on the Table

I am undecided if I should have them or not? Do you think its worth doing them? I feel if I get them they will just end up in the trash at the end of the night.

Re: Menu Cards on the Table

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I worried about this, too. I ended up finding a happy medium and just had 1 menu per table setup on an easel. Whatever you end up deciding, I think it's nice to have some sort of menu available for your guests. HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i was just at a wedding that didn't have them.  i think it worked out well because there was no appetizer or salad choice just an entree choice.  the staff came to each table and asked chicken or filet....that was it. i don't think anyone but me noticed that there was no menu.with that being said, i will have one for each guest but i'm going to diy and just use leftover cardstock i already have so it won't be an added cost.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I guess one per table can't hurt. The only thing is my guest only know what kind of meat they are having but they don't know what comes on the side and I have one type of salad for everyone but they don't know that there is salad until they get there. hmmm I am so stuck on this one. lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    when I attend weddings, I loveeeee having a menu
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like the idea of having the menu. My venue was going to include them, but I asked the coordinator to just type up the info and email it to me since I'll be designing them myself. I think having them adds a nice touch.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am doing them! I won't do programs and brochures but this detail, I def. want
  • Options
    babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're thinking of doing the round ones that fit right under the clear chargers...just a thouht though that may change
  • Options
    clovonneptclovonnept member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wanted to avoid using more paper so I'm doing a big chalkboard. Guests pick their entree selection from my online RSVP form so they'll already know what they're having and the sign will just be a little reminder of the "preselected entree".
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ooooo that's a nice green idea!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards