Florida-South Florida
Options

Naughty Knottie Ideas??

OK, the FI comes back tomorrow from his 4 day long bachelor party of debauchery, strippers and boozing... I have hated EVERY second of it, but it is finally almost over and I never have to think about it again. So, anyway, I want to ::wink wink:: "surprise him" and I need original ideas for how to do so... I remember Amy saying something about raping, so if she would like to expand I would very much appreciate all contributions...Help Please.... 

Re: Naughty Knottie Ideas??

• Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, basically just jumping him when he comes home is always great but... you never know how tired he is going to be. Maybe share a bath together and have lunch/dinner ready for him when he comes in. Something sort of relaxing since he's had such a long few days.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Zobo.. liking the bath idea, I can wash the stripper off while I am at it
  • Options
    sambrefe67sambrefe67 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    do u know exactly what time he'll be home? I would just be sitting on the couch or in the room on the bed or where ever you would like...dresed up naked whichever you prefer and wait for him to walk in....how can a guy turne that down?!!?! THEY CANT!!!! =)
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha, wash the stripper off... love it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cook him a nice lil dinner in lingerie and heels ;) He'll forget about even eating what you cooked LOL!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards