Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Post Wedding Photo Locations in near Highland Hills, Walton Hills, etc.

Hello all,
My wedding day is approaching (August 27th) and I am looking for locations in the HIghland Hills, Walton Hills, Macedonia, Twinsburg, Chagrin Falls, etc. area for post-wedding photos.  The church is in Highland Hills and the reception is in Walton Hills.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Dionne C. Laughing

Re: Post Wedding Photo Locations in near Highland Hills, Walton Hills, etc.

• Options
    July2012brideJuly2012bride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's Brandywine falls I think it's technically in Northfield or Boston Heights...that would be really pretty!

Obviously anywhere on the square in Chagrin falls would make for great pics or down by the falls themselves.

The Cuyahoga Valley National park runs near Walton Hills/Macedonia.  There would be lots of cool places to take pictures...check their website to find actual locations.

I don't know if you can get pics anywhere on Tinker's creek, but that' is close too (Take Alexander to Dunham to Tinker's Creek... I know there are restaurants that have porches that look out over the creek.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    sreid62sreid62 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Viaduct Park in Bedford is very pretty and that's not far at all from Walton Hills.  I believe Tinkers Creek runs along the Viaduct Park.  Where is your reception in Walton Hills?
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Hi, my reception will be at the Sacred Heart of Jesus.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards