Florida-South Florida
Options

Favors Poll

I'm thinking of having a candy buffet and letting it serve as favors. The men will also get to take home the yalmukles...but I'm not set in stone yet so I want ideas!

What are you all doing????

Re: Favors Poll

• Options
    PinkShoesGalPinkShoesGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love your idea! We are doing chocolate W's (initial of my new last name) in little bags that I decorated with a monogrammed sticker from zazzle
    TTC since May 2011 "Natural" BFP 1/2/2012 with cp 1/5/2012 5/2012: SA and CD 3 bloodwork perfect 6/2012: Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN 8/2012: HSG all clear. Clomid TI cycle canceled due to thin lining 9/2012: Lap and Hysteroscopy: mild endo, uterine fibroids and septum, and ovarian cyst all removed
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im not sure what I want to do yet, Im leaning towards a candy buffet, or something edible! Plus Im having a photobooth and people get to keep the strip
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm soo not sure yet. but eill keep on eye on this for ideas.

geri...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we're doing personalized jones soda bottles with one of our epics on the bottle. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Taylor that's a great idea!

I think I'm doing truffles. Yes, I am cheap.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    a donation to the komen foundation in honor of his mom
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A donation to the Jimmy V Foundation for cancer research in memory of my mom
  • Options
    sambrefe67sambrefe67 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I havent decided on what to do yet. I was actually told my Mom and FMIL to not even do favors, that 90% of the time ppl dont take them or just throw them away.  But i'm such a sentimental person, maybe Ill do something like a donation or chocolates...I dont know
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're doing almonds in a linen flower & cigars for the men... keeping it very economical & simple :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jen truffles are delicious. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm thinking about doing hersheys hugs and kisses with a lil tag saying " hugs and kisses from the Mr. & Mrs. "  in some sort of container.. with lil matchbook notepads.. I love lil notepads they fit in purses so well. Smile
  • Options
    bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards